innovatory

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by U-Von, Feb 3, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U-Von

U-Von User

i temporary deactivated the emergency stuff, to move things around = this time on purpose = i went to the spot i last seen the innovatory listed at and its now states Improvements = i am trying to place all the emergency building back in the game but no where can i find the innovatory listings, pleas help me again?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hi U-Von, It depends on how you did the deactivation. Did you delete / destroy the buildings - If so you will find the buildings in the Designer Depot, just like you never built them; Or, did you store them and place them in the inventory - If so they will be in the storage You will need to click on the "Emergency System" Icon at the left top edge to access them.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps you to find the missing ER buildings. Let us know if you get it working again. Thanks.

3. U-Von

U-Von User

just checked both areas and they aren't in either spot - not the designers depot or the storage i clicked on each and every selection on the options in storage too nothing - my fire , police and hospital is gone but i will check one more time to be safe

nope i get a box that is solid not several individual spots to store things - not like your picture about but like the reply on the forum reply post here.

4. s.c.lynx

Okay, have you clicked on the special section of the designer depot. The very last tab on the right hand side. If you have and they are not there then I will pass it on up the chain of command and it will probably be tomorrow at the earliest since it is night time where they are. Keep us informed. Thanks.

5. U-Von

U-Von User

i did and they aren't there

and thanks if teck needs to see what is going on just let me know - i will give them my code and account info to log in to my account and look things over

i am not getting any production points either for some reason it would be nice being able to finish the city but i can't until that get fixed too.

6. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello U-von,

You have looked on the wrong place, please check out the picture below, and if you look at the arrows, it shows you where to click to find your emergency buildings first number one and next number two

U-von (2).png

Next time, please give us your ID so that we can verify the problem more quickly. You can see on the picture where to find it on the upper right top of your screen.Thank you.

As for the production points, it seems that you need to fulfill the needs of the buildings, please read our FAQ:

Is there anything else we can help you with?

Thread waiting for user's answer.

If you are not the author of the question, please don't reply after the moderation team, your post may be deleted without previous notice.

Please always write your ID so that we can help you.

7. U-Von

U-Von User

sorry about this post but the last thread i made the computer game is telling me i am not authorized to post a reply on it now, here is my reply to that thread.

if you look at the game now you will see i am there now and all i get is a solid white box that is titled improvements storage = i will stay online - maybe its my computer i simply have no idea - the point is its not taking me where i need to be, OK on id as soon as i can get to where i can copy it down i will - other wise i have no idea as to what it is.

and i will check that out = this is a interesting game very, very , very fun and additive thanks to whoever brought it to me i love it.

U-Von | ID 9672435

i just check that out its still the same as stated above - its right above the move function on the spot you pointed out for step one - which is above the demolition function - all i get is a solid white box that is titled improvements storage

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  8. s.c.lynx

hello U-von, The board administrator went ahead and placed you ER buildings in your play field. So you should be all set to start fighting fires and handling emergencies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.