Issue on City Screen

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by BrianSmith, Feb 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrianSmith

BrianSmith User

Good evening,

This afternoon (around 1400 AST) when I returned to the City all of my buildings show that they are not connected to a roadway. Although they are and the roadways are clearly visible. This is not the case on the other three playing fields. I have a solid Internet connection and all is well when accessing other web sites, it is just this page that has gone wonky.

I would attach a screen shot, but I can't seem to remember how to do that at this time.

Brian Smith
    ID 9655242

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I accessed your game and found that the streets do not connect with the City Hall. All buildings have to be attached to streets which connect to the city hall. Once you do this all of your building will be connected. You have surrounded your city hall with decorations (shrubs and plantings) Looks very nice but there is no way to reach it by roads.

3. BrianSmith

BrianSmith User

Thank you so much. I guess my city planner was out to lunch when the crew replanted the area. ;)

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

You are more than welcome. We enjoy helping people who are courteous. I am closing this thread at this time. Have fun building your city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.