Just Saying Thank You

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geflin, Jan 9, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

I am getting frustrated and impatient as well....but, then, I have personally seen some of the coding that is causing some of these problems, and the errors are thicker than fleas on a stray hound dog :oops: More bugs than Reagan had jellybeans. Every bug had its own bugs and those bugs had bugs with bugs of their own:eek: Just saying it makes it easier to understand why the fix is taking so long even if I am :mad: about the delay.

2. billyjim

billyjim User

I am a knowledgable novice at these things, I know enough to get into a lot of trouble when I try to work on some simple issues (call a professional). I am equally frustrated and confused. I can only imagine the frustration the programers at BP. We can only wait till they figure out the problem and get us up and running.

I do have a new inquiry are other BP games effected?

(edit) I tried and successfully accessed several other BP games :confused::eek:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  3. Geflin

Geflin User

Did BP just edit a reference to another BP game? That's pretty odd.

4. piche1959

piche1959 User

ID 8985476

Started a new game Monday and at times I can log in but the graphics are kind of screwy. Sometimes I can see my residential buildings other times I can see my lumberyards and city hall but not the residential buildings. At times the taskbar at the bottom of the screen comes up. Today the completed quests came up for the first time but cannot collect the prizes and no taskbar at the bottom of the screen.

5. billyjim

billyjim User

No I did the edit myself. I wanted to make it obvious that I returned and changed the posting.

6. thanks billy for the reply :) nothing further here closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.