keep losing connection!! - POST HERE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tassie-devil, Jun 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Same here

-SyntaxError-
    ID:8311009

shlemazel likes this.
  2. baz72

baz72 User

same here

shlemazel likes this.
  3. shlemazel

shlemazel User

Is anyone from Technical Support reading this?

4. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

We are already investigating the issue and we will let you know as soon as it has been resolved.

5. oddog

oddog User

thank goodness, hope you get it resolved without too much trouble, i can;t wait to see the 4th playfield, i am soooo anxious to get to it!!

6. monapur67

monapur67 User

logging problems always seem to happen when I have a quest running, ugh

7. kuroyany

kuroyany User

It seems to be working now..(I've managed to log on finally) hope the same is for all of you

8. oddog

oddog User

now i can't stay on!!! i can get on but as soon as it loads it says connection lost, i have tried several times but still connection lost, i have internet with other pages just rising cities?? can anyone tell me how to fix this or is it my problem? thanks, cheers, colette

9. oddog

oddog User

hi : i cleared my history, but now i can't keep the internet connection on, i can get to the title page with the 4 playfields showing but when i click on the main one it starts to load and then connex lost sign comes up, i wonder what i can do to fix this, can you tell me how to fix it, i am very anxious to play the new field and finish my event today, thanks, cheers, colette id numver 5768033

10. oddog

oddog User

HI: I can get on to this forum but i cannot get onto rising cities! i can load it but when i click on the playing field that i want it just says connex lost, i have cleared cache and history....HELP please and thanks, cheers, colette, id #5768033...okay i just tried again and i got to the main playfield, but right away it said connex lost again??

11. Malayswiss

Malayswiss User

Is work.. thanks.. closed treat.

12. Hi Super judge! I an having problems with my tasks in the lumber yard, the start button. Logging in is fine, other than very slow.

13. oddog

oddog User

Hey!!!! i think it got fixed!! thanks"-)

14. Get your priorities straight, dude!! The negative tone in your response complements your incompetence as an Admin, perfectly! Instead of resolving my issue you rather complicate things further. Fine, I wont post anymore here, I'll finish this issue via social media!!!! You have my permission to suspend this Acct!!! I

Thanks Wizz! You're a super dude!

Last edited by moderator: Jun 11, 2014
  15. Lafiera4

Lafiera4 User

Staying connected today has not gone well. All my other games are connected fine. but Rising Cities disconnects. :(

lafiera4 5641119
    UrsulaCinquetti 4980587

I've logged off; I've cleared cache and flash cache. I usually play the lafiera city on chrome, the Ursula city on firefox.

16. oddog

oddog User

Hi: i am having the same problem as i had several days ago, i cannot stay connected online!! everything was fine this morning except i wasn't getting my mm from my movie house, i connected fine, this afternoon i just can't stay on, i am "on" for this forum, and for my facebook and email.....just not rising cities, can someone help me again or tell me what to do? i will exit this thread now and try to clear the history and cache again and will wait to hear from you, thanks, cheers, colette, id #5768033

Okay i cleared the cache and history and it seems okay now, just to let you know, thanks if someone fixed it for me, lol, cheers, colette

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  17. sassy159

sassy159 User

Its been three days now, I have cleared cache etc. on goggle chrome i can log on but cant get off the maps page. when I use windows to log on the game says i have a wrong password and wont even let me log on . If this continues i will have to give up on this game which i had been playing daily up until the new expansion. Can the moderators please help

HKAnts likes this.
  18. Every time I log in game crashes within about 2 seconds, and says I have lost my connection.

Any help with this would be appreciated. It has been doing this since last night.

ID 7829606

I have tried different browsers, clearing history but that has no effect.

*** seems to be working now, may have just needed to reboot after clearing everything out...

19. sassy159

sassy159 User

thanks for your prompt reply, i did as you said and rebooted but the results are the same still stuck on maps page any other suggestions this is very frustrating

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.