keep losing connection!! - POST HERE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tassie-devil, Jun 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Just a quick note if this happens again just clear your browser cache (same as logging off and rebooting).

2. HKAnts

HKAnts User

i was finding things getting a little better after maintenance and now all of a sudden the same old issues started cropping up, ie i can't log in to the game and now i keep losing connection when I finally get into the game and then it takes ages for me to get back in!! I have cleared my cache, tried a different browser, tried loading the game direct from the Windows App and still no change!!

ID 8200076
    I sometimes get to the playfield and then lose connection even though I can still access other websites!! It has now been several hours since I have been able to log in!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
    tpaintdoc05 likes this.
  3. TCRooster

TCRooster User

Every time I log in to the game I last about a minute before I get the connection lost sign coming up. This has been going on since about 18:00 BST. I've cleared caches, restarted and updated flash several times, but no luck. Any suggestions are most welcome (will be offline for the next 10hrs). Not having these issues with other BP games.

4. Hi,

I'm having trouble logging in since introduction of the city map.
    Cleared cache's tried 2 different browsers and 2 different laptops.
    Always gets stuck at the city map page after clicking the region I would like to access. It just shows loading sign and hangs there.

Please kindly help as I haven't be playing the game for days. If this continues, I may just give up this game.

My ID: 7805002

Many thanks in advance!

Catherine

5. sassy159

sassy159 User

Sorry abt that. My user name is Sassy 159 my id is 1864765, still cant get off maps page I really miss the game!!!!

6. olivemurmu

olivemurmu User

yeah...happens to me every now and then!:mad:

7. Hipshot

Hipshot User

And me. I noticed, after watching my internet like a hawk for hours, that this happens every time my connection speed dropped below 4Mb or so. I get a little noise on the line (rural area) and the game drops. It comes back when the speed goes up though. It appears the game requires a pretty quick response to things, so if you have a bad connection, or are streaming a movie at the same time, you can dump yourself.

8. TCRooster

TCRooster User

Thanks for the input. I have a high speed connection and still can't stay connected now - that's 24 hrs of no play:(

9. sassy159

sassy159 User

sayy 159 id 1864765
    i gave you my id and username early this am no one has gotten bac to me if this continues i will have to give up on rising ciities

10. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Help is normally given late at night as Pirate live in Australia.
    You can be sure he has not forgotten you he just need to sleep :)

11. HKAnts

HKAnts User

Yes it is now working although yesterday it took over8 hours to be able to log in successfully!!

12. sassy159

sassy159 User

Hi PirateLee thanks for helping im in new york state talk abt time change. i have not been able to get on i just try every few hours. After i read ur reply i logged on and got to the main city, then i tried to transfer to the coast/beach and it got stuck on the maps page. I logged off and cleared history and passwords and logged bac on. I got stuck on maps page couldnt even get on to main city. please help i dont know what else to do thanks in advance

13. Have you tried another browser?
    Or updating flash player?

14. sassy159

sassy159 User

yes that didnt work but thks

15. TCRooster

TCRooster User

Thanks Pirate - seems to be working better now

16. ANGEL2435

ANGEL2435 User

Game will not load. Staying on main screen. Monitor is moving (outlining the buildings) but game will not load. Also, been having problems prior to this with getting rid of map screen when I do get into game. It minimizes up at left corner of screen. I have already cleared cache, etc. but still cannot get into game. Thanks.

ANGEL2435

17. sassy159

sassy159 User

Thanks for your help however,
    I rebooted and still stuck on maps page I tried gettin on main city got stuck, then i rebooted and tried to get on the suburbs, but still stuck on map page soooooo frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. olivemurmu

olivemurmu User

the city map is so slow to show up on my screen.....first, the skyline keeps going from one end to the other and then the sprawling takes so much time...............................ahhh..checked now,the city map finally came up...NO WORRIES...:D

19. sassy159

sassy159 User

i had been logging in from that cite with no success, but i tried clicking on urs and i was able to get onto the main city as well as the suburbs. When i clicked on coast/beach it got stuck on maps page . i rebooted and tried to get onto main city but got stuck on maps page . tried several times but kept getting stuck on maps page

20. olivemurmu

olivemurmu User

connection lost...twice!very frustr:(ating..when there is an event running...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.