Let’s play a little game: spot the error!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Wizz-, Apr 23, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Hey Mayors,

Sneak a peek at the new playfield! We are keeping the special buildings covered for now, but we left a little error for you on this screenshot. Can you find it?

[​IMG]

2. Underbrush normaly doesn't "grow" on the beach. :)

Funny, why can't I edit or deleate my post here?

Is that the "error" you had in mind? Those few underbrush and a tree on the beach?

Last edited by moderator: Apr 23, 2014
  3. No, the error is that we don't receive MM from barrels :(

Anyway, there's an interesting "doorway" :)

About the error, i guess is the one found by nortoncommander

P.S. I think i know what are those special buildings :)

I've got it!

There is the road which connect the cities between them, only that, there is no parcel which we can buy to make connection with it.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 23, 2014
  4. For the record: I checked and rechecked. It's only this section which doesn't let me edit or deleate my posts. I suspect it might be intentional due to the purpose of the section. Just letting you know in case it is a bug.

5. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

You are correct nortoncommander the magical shore tree and underbrush is not supposed to be there.
    As for board permissions i will look into this.

6. Any sweet reward for the correct answer? :D :D :D

7. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

The reward was the sneak preview of the new land :)
    In the future we will try to come up with other such activities and of course greater prices.

8. I thought it would be at least a 10 days holiday for two in Greece, full pension, spent with the BP personel member of the winners choice. :D

9. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_7nlpHnukAAqD.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.