Level division of events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Idaliah, Jan 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idaliah

Idaliah User

I would welcome a change in the level division of the weekly events. 8-14 is great but 15-50? shouldn't there be something in the middle. Sure level 15 players have a better set up than a level 8 town. But a level 35 has it knocked compared to a level 15. and a town that is level 50 has both 15 and 30 blown away. I suggest doing something like this

8-20
    21-35
    36-50

Scale up the events so that each group has the same odds of completing them in a timely fashion without the hair pulling, head bonking on the desk, last minute push to get the last phase finished b4 the timer runs out. I think this would make it more enjoyable for all players and everyone would be able to get rewards that are usable by them at whatever stage of the game they are in.

2. wizardelo

wizardelo User

this is actualy a good idea
    i like it. i want new events to go along with such change also :D

/signed

wildheart50122 likes this.
  3. put me down as being in favour of this as well i was thinking much the same thing a short time ago:):D

4. Arketec

Arketec User

There should be a higher level event division say, 15-25, 25-50? I'm not sure as I'm just a low level player (lvl 20) but the higher level ones must find it easy compared to lower levelers like me, no?

5. hello.
    i agree as well.
    i dont like the 15-50 event division.
    suggested divisions would be nice :
    8-20
    21-35
    36-50

6. brucenic

brucenic User

I'm with this too.
    But perhaps it needs a choice to do a lower event if desired. I'd like to do the lower level ancient festival for the trojan horse, but can't anymore.
    Also, the reward MUST be commensurate with effort expanded, and must be desirable for someone at a higher level.

wildheart50122 and kittenPow like this.
  7. replace the diner with a bakery and the log cabin with a distinctive high rise :D

wildheart50122 and kittenPow like this.
  8. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Yes to the latter, no thanks to the former! :p
    Just demolished all of my bread baskets. Just could not keep up with the demand, or get even close to it.
    I was thinking that something like a multi-use permit would be beneficial. You could then use it for whatever commercial building you wanted or needed based upon your level & needs.

I think Idaliah/Turel97's level-split is just about spot on. That would get my vote.

9. at the moment i have an excess of 32,000 bread rolls may be that will change as my population grows, although i hope not

10. AldoTF03

AldoTF03 User

I think its a good idea:) and would like to see it implemented as I am only lvl 14 :(

11. Tamy

Tamy User

????!
    How did you manage to accumulate 32k rolls?
    Can I have some?;)

LoveWinter likes this.
  12. maybe we can do a trade:) now i have 42k;)

13. Tamy

Tamy User

I just stood in a traffic jam, which allowed me some time for frivolous thinking -- so here goes. Why, instead of splitting events by players' levels, won't we be able to choose the difficulty level ourselves? Of course, this means that better prizes should go with advanced events. But if each event is split to easy, medium and difficult versions, advanced players could choose every now and then to play the easy version (for example, if real life poses demands that one can only give the event a few hours). Beginners, on the other hand, can opt for an advanced level, and only complete part of the stages to win a reward they want.
    Also, not all level X players are equal, depending on the gaming style. This way, instead of frustrating some of the players, or forcing them to adapt their city design to fit the demands of events, they have more choice.

14. Appart from that, we could finally get hold of that 160 Rustic Windmill. :D

15. Doctor#3

Doctor#3 User

I like this idea.

I

16. Idaliah

Idaliah User

That would definitely be a workable solution as well. I like it too.

17. I could go with that

18. brucenic

brucenic User

Being able to choose which level of difficulty to attempt is an excellent idea.
    Several of the events have prizes at lower levels that I would like, but are now out of reach.

19. AldoTF03

AldoTF03 User

I agree seems a good idea

20. brucenic

brucenic User

Current event is a prime example.
    I'd much rather do the Children's event than Biker event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.