Load error

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by gedorobika, Jul 24, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. gedorobika

gedorobika User

Hello.I have a big problem.I try to login into the game but when it load (there are seven picture in the loading screen) but it only load for the 6th picture and I can't login.Somebody who have same problem please help :( I try to delete the cookis,I have enought disk space I don't know why it isn't login.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

This happens every once in a while. Most often when Adobe or your browser issue an update and the two systems are not compatible with the game for some reason. I have gone into your game and had no issue with opening your game. Try it again and see if you can load the game now. Some times using a different browser (edge, google. firefox, etc) then closing the bowser and restarting the game in the original browser resets the issue. Let us know if you can access the game or not.

Please post you user ID # as this makes it easier for us to find your account. Thank you.