loading issue

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by feleciaknowlton, May 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is anyone else having a problem where the game won't load at all?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have reset your resources for your game. Which allowed access to the game. This process does cause your mood and power levels to be reset to their true values. So you will have to rebuild those levels back up. Let us know if you are able to log in.

gs-club likes this.
  3. gs-club

gs-club User

I can't log in,please help me

4. s.c.lynx

I have reset your resources for your game. Which allowed access to the game. This process does cause your mood and power levels to be reset to their true values. So you will have to rebuild those levels back up. Let us know if you are able to log in.

5. I can't log in,please help me, ca you also reset my ress too?

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  6. s.c.lynx

Dean_Winchester - I had no issue signing into your game. If you are unable to sign in let us know. But, at this time we can not recreate the issue.

7. So the problem is not in the main city, it is on the city right to the main city. there are 2 types of problems there: 1. it is not connecting to it, 2. if it is connecting i cannot collect the rent and the game is automatically refreshing. that is why i've asked to reset the mood and electric values. Last time it fixed those errors. can you please have a look? Thank you

8. JFreitas

JFreitas User

Good afternoon, once again I can not enter the game, I log in and then do not leave the blue screen, still about a month ago happened to me, solved yes solved but the satisfaction and humor went down a lot, something that I am coming to do with improvements to a month, I did not like having to do it again, thanked them to see what happens again, thank you. JFreitas | ID 10104233

9. s.c.lynx

We have done as requested and reset both cities resources for you, Dean_Winchester and JFreitas. As has been said many times before. game. Which allowed access to the game. This process does cause your mood and power levels to be reset to their true values. So you will have to rebuild those levels back up. Let us know if you are able to log in.

People it is much faster for us to find your particular account if you post your game id number.

10. JFreitas

JFreitas User

Ok it's solved, I can get into the game, sorry the mood and energy values go down a lot, thank you.

11. s.c.lynx

You are welcome. Thank you for letting us know. We are closing the thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.