Discussion in 'General Archive' started by yenyen_suzanne, Dec 21, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,

i have problem. I manage to log in but the screen show nothing at all.
    Please help

yenyen_suzanne | ID 5806647

2. Would you try the first obvious remedy: Log out, clear browser and flash cache, log in again. If this doesn't help, try different browser, and see if it helps.

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thanks Norton, if this does not work let us know and I will go looking deeper into your account.

4. same problem in romania. the clock ticking.my event .........

AlbertLabuschagn likes this.
  5. i have problem logging in as well. tried a few times. seems there is major problem. also have a event going. time is passing by.

6. marsos

marsos User

I had the same problem, but now I managed to log in. However, game doesn't work well (letters don't display right, can't start production on farm...) and event is going. I can only collect rent from houses. Just for information, cache is cleared. Player ID 7437506

7. Seems to me there is a few experiencing problems. Can we maybe get an answer from some technical guy. At least then we can know they are working on the problem.

8. Are you still experiencing problems or are your's resolved. Some of us is still not getting anything.

9. I have two little icons on the screen. something at least. How is it going with your problems

10. Bjeffen

Bjeffen User

I´m having the exact same problems as you are. And I´m also having an event going on!

AlbertLabuschagn likes this.
  11. I have managed to lock in, but still problems. Some stuff does not show or want to produce some products, etc

12. gule

gule User

game dont work

13. now the screen is only green again. where are the technical guys

14. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Please note the Romanian server has nothing to do with the EN server, I believe your support team are working on that issue.

15. dravnox

dravnox User

Hi! I also have the same problem, and I tryed the usual remedy, its not working. The game won't load since yesterday 10 PM, so it almost 24 hours since i can't play, and i have winter event going. This won't be so big problem for weakly quests, but its a once a year event. I am from Croatia, when are we going to be able to play? ID7122008

16. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

As you can see from my announcement we are very much aware that somes servers are having major issues.
    I am pleased to be able to advise that despite this being a weekend and a holiday period the dev team are working hard to get these issues fixed.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.:(

17. KDS7

KDS7 User

I can log in but the screen never loads. Its blank and continues to attempt to load but never does. I've been experiencing this problem for a few days. Help.

18. KDS7

KDS7 User

I should have left a comment earlier. It loaded as soon as I left the comment and this after allowing it to attempt to load several times. Haha, thanks that was quick work!

19. It only took 1 minute, aswell!
    I wish all issues got resolved that quickly.
    I will close the thread now, but feel free to open a new thread if you have any further issues, KDS7.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.