Logging in problems

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by superamelie, Aug 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been almost totally unable to log in for the last 3 days. I've tried clearing browser cache etc, but I just get the blue loading screen. When I do get in after a few minutes I get a message saying there is an internet connection problem. Can you give me some advice on this problem.
    Superamelie

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The only information I can give you is that by your description it sounds like a compatability problem between your internet provider and the Big Point provider. Can you give us your user ID #, It makes it easier to locate the correct account when we search for the account.

If I got the correct account: I was able to log in with no issues. Looks like the internet providers are not playing nice with each other. Give it a while and try again. I have had this happen several times over the years. One of the providers install updates and the other does not leading to conflict.

Let us know if this gets better or is still a problem.

3. Thanks my ID is 19935928

4. s.c.lynx

supermelie That id # is coming back as not being an active account. Could you check the Id #. I successfull logged into your account again. Where you able to access your account. The account I am logging into is ID # 100935028

5. My mistake sorry your absolutely correct ID is 100935028, I still haven't been able to get logged on so far, will keep trying. I can't believe I did that! I jotted the number down on a slip of paper that has a reference number for my passport renewal and typed the wrong one red face!

6. I've been able to log in for about 3 hours now. Hopefully problem solved. Thanks for all your help.

7. AnaLu138

AnaLu138 User

I am having problemas to login too.... AnaLu138 | ID 9399272

8. s.c.lynx

AnaLu138 - In the future please do not hijack anothers thread. It is less likely we will see your posting in a current thread. The best method is to start your own thread. Generally once one of the moderators start working on a thread the others leave it to that moderator to finish. So you have to wait till that moderator returns. Now that has been said let us take a look at your problem.

I have had to reset your resources in the game. I was able to successful in logging in to your game. You should be okay now. The draw back to this is that your power and mood levels were reset to their correct level. So you will need to rebuild these back up. Enjoy building your city.

supermelie - Thank you for letting us know. Thread closed original issue has been resolved. If you have any additional problems please start a new thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.