Login problem past two days

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by PoyaPakzad, May 24, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PoyaPakzad

PoyaPakzad User

ID 9110181

It won't log in. Gets stuck on the blue skyline. Yes I got the newest flash update. Yes, i've cleared my flash cache and my browser cache/history. But it made no difference. And the problem persists.

Help would be appreciated, so I can log in. Thanks in advance.

2. Jello

Jello User

I had the exact same problem, it was during an event. I am fairly new here so I am sure other people know better but once the event ended I could get back in. I would love to know if it is some sort of bug and just how many player's have had the same problem and left the game because of this.

3. Login problems are always a flash/browser cache problem so you need to clear them before logging in of a morning

4. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello PoyaPakzad,

We have logged into your account and it's perfectly normal, no problem at all, as you can see in the picture below:

img.jpg
    Have you tried to log in using Chrome?

Thread waiting for user's answer.

If you are not the author of the question, please don't reply after the moderation team, your post may be deleted without previous notice.

Please always write your ID so that we can help you.

PoyaPakzad likes this.
  5. PoyaPakzad

PoyaPakzad User

Thanks for the help, Artisan. It works now. Don't know what was wrong. I am using Firefox btw.

Artisan likes this.
  6. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello PoyaPakzad,

I'm happy your problem is solved. Don't forget to clear cache frequently, at least once a week, incliding Flashplayer's cache.

Once you have your problem solved, we will close this thread.

Thank you for informing us.

If you have any other doubt, be kind to open a new thread.

oie_7nlpHnukAAqD.gif

PoyaPakzad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.