Login problem

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by elenasimpson, Dec 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

The new design of the game login page is beautiful but has a problem with the login box.

It's always hidden behind an ad, so every time I want to play the game I've to play with the ads trying to not click the ad and in the username box which is exactly under the ad.

So if I manage to click on the username before the full page loads I can type my id and password, if not I've to reload the page and keep trying till I'm quicker than the ad which is on top of the box.

Is there anyway this issue can be solved?

Thanks,
    elenasimpson | ID 4107109

2. Just wondering - are you using this log-in site?

http://www.risingcities.com/

As there are no commercials on it for me, no pop-ups, nothing. Just cool stable log-in site. And it has no new design if my memory has not forsaken me.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Are you using a third party link like Yahoo or Google if so just use the link Norton has provided as there are no adds in a direct entry login.
    I just tested your account to be safe and its working without adds?.

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Great and thanks for letting us know.:D:D:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.