Login Problems

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Esteban815, Jan 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Esteban815

Esteban815 User

Pulling hair out. I'm sure many of us have ready post after post about this. The solution: clear browser history, clear flash cache, try a different browser. Still problems most of the time. Chrome, no. Firefox, no. Edge, no. Reinstall browser and/or flash, no. I am convinced it is pure luck when I am able to log in. RC problem? Yes...yes it is.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

We have logged into your account with no issue. What is happening when you try to sign in. A screen shot may be useful.

3. RobertEarl

RobertEarl User

Can't log into game. Won't go past the skyline picture.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have reset your resources for your game. Which allowed access to the game. This process does cause your mood and power levels to be reset to their true values. So you will have to rebuild those levels back up. Let us know if you are able to log in or have any additional trouble

Please give us your game ID # It makes the process of finding your game much easier. Also please start your own thread in the future rather then hijacking another players. Thank you.