Looking for info on supplies needed for reparing bridge

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by smooches2, Apr 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. smooches2

smooches2 User

I am trying to locate information to collect supplies needed to repair bridge when I attain level 20.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

When you reach the level the bridge parts become available in your designer depot. You just have to buy them and place them on the bridge. Remember you have to also connect the bridge by roadways to your City Hall.

smooches2 likes this.
  3. nennesby

nennesby User

smooches2 likes this.
  4. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

I believe you are not correct on this one Lynx. If I remember correctly, nothing becomes available in the designer depot, but a quest will appear which askes you to perform some tasks (see the link provided bij nennesby). And besides buying the plot next to the bridge, you don't have to do anything. there is no need to build a road to it (but it looks better though)

smooches2 likes this.
  5. nennesby

nennesby User

You are correct about that a road is not needed....

smooches2 likes this.
  6. smooches2

smooches2 User

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my request for information! :) I appreciate everyones replies!

7. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I may be wrong it has been years since I did this in all of my games. If you want to build anything in the new field it has to be connected to the bridge. This will teach me to try to answer a question "off the cuff" and in a rush.

smooches2 and BigWillem1 like this.
  8. smooches2

smooches2 User

I will admit to you that along with this level on this particular game, I also play as smooches, and I am at level 23 on that game. So this is not the first time I have achieved this level 20 situation. I just forget what was needed to be done. Thank you for responding to my request for assistance. :)