Loot-O-Matic goes crazy!

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by truelinor, Mar 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. truelinor

truelinor User

Well, it looks like it does - in fact, it just won't stop. The "Stop" button is all grayed out and unclickable. I know I posted this on another thread, but it was off-topic and so I thought I would create a thread for it - I hope that's alright!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have not heard about this and since the Loot-O-Matic is now closed I can not see if the problem is your city or the game in general.

As to starting a new thread after you posted in a different off topic thread. Yes and no. It is prefered if there is an issue you start a new thread, this makes it simplier and faster for us to find out that there is a problem. But, we hate double posting, as it ties us up and leads to confusion in solving problems. An ethical grey area. We would rather you post than not.

truelinor likes this.
  3. truelinor

truelinor User

Well, I hope when the Loot-O-Matic starts back up it will be working right in my city. I think I still have the ticket, since every time I close it while it was going and going, and then reopened it, I would be able to click the "Go" button again.

4. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

its like an old fruit machine you have to give it a bang on the side now and then

truelinor likes this.
  5. s.c.lynx

wrighty8 - Sounds about right.

truelinor likes this.
  6. truelinor

truelinor User

LOL - I might not be able to play the game at all if I knock my computer upside the monitor, although sometimes I'd like to do it!

7. s.c.lynx

Do not do that. Smack a periphery device instead. they are cheaper

truelinor likes this.
  8. truelinor

truelinor User

Well, since there is no Loot-O-Matic now, I won't have to resort to that type of behavior, but if it starts up again, there's no telling what might happen. If you don't see me again, you'll at least know. ;):p:D

s.c.lynx likes this.
  9. s.c.lynx

Now that the Loot-O-Matic is back are you able to get it to work properly? I tried it and had no problem.

truelinor likes this.
  10. truelinor

truelinor User

Well, I guess that depends - I got it to work alright, but it won't give me the items that I want. :mad: :confused: :rolleyes: :D

11. s.c.lynx

That is the fate of the lottery.

truelinor likes this.
  12. truelinor

truelinor User

But has anyone ever won that beautiful pink flowering tree? I want it SO bad!!!

13. s.c.lynx

yes I have two myself.

14. truelinor

truelinor User

You do?! I don't suppose you would care to sell one, would you? :D:rolleyes:

15. s.c.lynx

Sorry the game does not allow this.

16. truelinor

truelinor User

I know. I was being facetious. :p ;) :D

17. s.c.lynx

I got that I was being ironic