Loot-o-matic stumps noob

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sophiewalker, Mar 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi guys.

Total noob. I've spun the loot-o-matic a few times but i can't for the life of me work out where the prizes go! Wheat looked like it went in the warehouse, but there is none there. Decorations, buildings, I can't find anything! Where do they go?!

Thanks!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The prizes for the Loot-O-Matic are awarded into your accounts. Depending what you have won. Wheat and other products are added to you inventory totals; Building Permits are added to your Designer Depot; and improvements are added to you to Improvement Storage located by clicking on your Improvement Tool.

3. So, for example, my wheat should be in my warehouse? If so, it's bugging out on me. I'm not getting the prizes. Have contacted them via help but no responses

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Since you have gone to the support team there is little for me to do. They do take a time to respond. Your warehouse appears to be working fine for me. when I go into your game.