Lumberjack Finals?

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Elco, Nov 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elco

Elco User

Hi s.c.lynx,

I finished the Artist Week event today, and basing myself on the calendar, thought the next event, the Lumberjack Finals, would be due to start tomorrow.
    But according to my Event Plaza, the next event is only scheduled in 3 days and it should be the Antiquity Fair (with nothing planned further). Nothing about the Lumberjack Finals.

Could you please kindly confirm this is in fact a display discrepancy as there's no 3 days gap between the end of one event and the beginning of the next?

Many thanks!

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I have sent an email for clarification. We will see what happens at 14:00 CET Tuesday. Will probably occur before we get a response. The data I have received is that the Lumberjack Finals are scheduled to start then.

I just checked and the Lumberjack Finals are up and running. So my guess is someone failed to start the process on time.

I am closing thread at this time.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Elco likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.