Marketplace error

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -MrMungo-, Dec 23, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

I tried purchasing various items, but I was always too slow it said.
    I tried more and more but even the common farm items it said I was too slow.

Bit frustrating but thought nothing of it.
    Until I saw my CC...I was down almost a million!

Then I saw my warehouse...1520000 wheat. Marvellous. Just what I always wanted. Lots and lots and lots of wheat.

I tried purchasing 2 rolls just to see if I could find out if it said I was too slow, but in reality I wasn't.
    And sure enough, I was too slow, but still the 2 rolls found the way to my warehouse.

It's not so much a question as I am pretty sure BP will do nothing about it, but thought it was worth mentioning so other people are a little bit careful.

2. Hipshot

Hipshot User

Right now, every purchase reports too slow, but you may well get the goods in the warehouse and be debited the money. I have a lot of logs now.

Glad I didn't try for some of the million CC purchases.

Be really careful about the market for a while.

3. MI.Calgon

MI.Calgon User

:confused: Same thing happened to me with raspberries...my purchase wasn't in the millions, but it still used CC's I was saving for upgrades and property purchases.:(

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

So many people online for the holiday period seems to be creating mammoth lag.

Not much I can do from here but anyone who needs a refund and goods taken back needs to send in a ticket request please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.