Marketplace Top Prices

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by bcore120, Jul 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcore120

bcore120 User

Why have so many of the items in the marketplace had the top selling price lowered so dramatically in the last couple days. Many of the items have a max selling price 75% lower than it has traditionally been for the couple years I have been playing this game.

Thanks,

Greg

Nuburu likes this.
  2. Kankalin

Kankalin User

It is meaningless to play with this prices on the marketplace. What happened?

Nuburu likes this.
  3. Jamerica

Jamerica User

I think there are a lot of people leaving the game and unloading their materials to us. Take advantage if you can... I am ;)

stevosko likes this.
  4. billyjim

billyjim User

The question is whether you are a buyer or seller which it is good or bad.

5. gdater120

gdater120 User

It is hurting both. Currently the marketplace for Berries and Rolls have zero offers available because the max price the game will allow is not high enough for any sellers to offer any products. This means that there are no berries or rolls available to any player that is needing to purchase them. This means that it is affecting both buyers and sellers.

If you could view the marketplace for these two commodities before whatever this is started you would see both of these items each having over 100 offers available. My guess is that when the previous max pricing returns that within a couple of days you will again see a vibrant market for these two commodities.

Elco likes this.
  6. _joker1974

_joker1974 User

Noticed too.
    I buy/sell building materials only. Buying bricks used to be +7300, now going in the 6000's. Selling panelling, used to be +1100, now I am limited to 850 or so. What's with the cap?

Nuburu likes this.
  7. Nuburu

Nuburu User

Warning!! If they continue to buy the beams at those prices, all those who buy are guilty of destabilizing the market. It is not reasonable that the logs are almost cheaper than the beams. The trunks take five minutes to make, the beams an hour ... And also less production points are used in the trunks .... Those who make and sell so cheap are making a big mistake. I call on all mayors and mayors to refuse to buy and sell in the market of beams. I think what they want is not to cheapen to favor, but rather to end the game. We call a plant in the markets ....
    Greetings to all the cities and I appeal to sanity.
    Mayors for the revolution against the pirates of the market

8. ziadelali

ziadelali User

yesterday i bought 100000 beam for 78 each

9. Nuburu

Nuburu User

And now ... What are you going to do with them? Speculate and sell them to 200? So all you do is do damage to small and medium cities, and continue the game to those who break the market. It does not seem very suitable. Anyway, everyone with their music and all impoverishing us ....

10. ziadelali

ziadelali User

no i will use the for upgrading my buildings infact by buying them i am helping in raising the beam market prices but now it seems like the brick prices are going down and that is a big threat because it's one of the main money incomes of huge amount of players

11. ziadelali

ziadelali User

in the end the end there will be no buyers and only sellers because the prices of everything is down to the ground so there is no money income for anyone

12. ziadelali

ziadelali User

my city is not big at all even lower than medium by a bit so those beams is helping me a lot and i mean really a lot in evolving my city

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  13. ziadelali

ziadelali User

but it's stupid how easy it is to fix that let's all file a complainant to the developers of the game to patch the game so the prices go up again it's realy easy for them to fix this sh*** hole

14. _joker1974

_joker1974 User

Someone just dumped 10.000 bricks at 2047 (!?!?!?!) each. Shame I dont have 20 million laying around..

15. ziadelali

ziadelali User

the top price of bricks went up again

16. ziadelali

ziadelali User

someone just putted 1000 brick on sale for about 1400 each

17. Benji

Benji User

how is it possible to have as many bricks ??

[​IMG]

18. strangs this all
    the price is verry low, what is wrong?
    This is not acceptebel
    is this the end of this game?
    greetings Elly

19. _joker1974

_joker1974 User

Nah, this sounds like a hack. There are now only 5 offers, but all for huge quantity (so you need 10's of millions to buy), but at low price per piece. Odd to say the least.

20. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

I think so o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.