Max Voucher Check alert

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mayor.david, Dec 15, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, anyone know why I keep getting this error when trying to redeem a voucher? "Max voucher check alert..."

2. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Not sure what this is can you tell me what kind of voucher you are trying to use.?

3. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

May it be the +10% MM voucher (code) you get from other players?
    IF so that offer can only be used once, ever.
    Each such code (voucher) can only be used once, by anybody.
    Each player can only use such a code once, on first buy.
    Such code will look something like this "SJV52X29", 8 random digits.

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

We will wait and see if this is what the OP means but thanks heaps for the post and answer:D.

5. yip thats the voucher code I have been trying, exact same format. I have received two for purchasing MM. I tried them both but neither would accept

6. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

I forgot to say in my post that those voucher (code) can only be used by OTHER players, not by the player that get it and only on there first ever MM-buy.
    They are to give away to other players.

If you feel comfortable with letting BP safe keep you payment info then you will get a +10% MM bonus on all MM buys after letting them.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  7. skb13

skb13 User

Indeed, you are automatically disqualified from them because you have already purchased MM, and they are for newbies that have NEVER purchased MM before.

8. ok interesting. thanks guys

9. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Thanks from me too I should have thought of that:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.