Metro money

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by att22, Jan 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. att22

att22 User

Hello!
    more than 600 metro money have just disappeared from my account!
    is there a way to check where did they go?
    thanks

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I accessed your log and found two transactions from today 19.01.2017

MetroMoneybuy . instant . construction . currency . real . building . 391Hollywood Diner19.01.2017 00:08:36-365
    MetroMoneybuy . instant . upgrade . currencyreal19.01.2017 00:08:36-365

This is where 770 Metro Money were spent.

Have you activated the Metro Money confirmation? If not do so by going to the Game Options>Additional Options>MM security confirmation>On.

Let us know if there is an addition issues. If so send in a support ticket with the details of date, time, etc.

3. att22

att22 User

Hello!
    i did not made these actions, i think it's clear enough that they are errors of the game or something, specially if you take a look at the time of the actions - both made in the same second ... What exactly is the second one?
    I activated the MM confirmation.
    Thanks
    ID:9328239

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

There is little we can do for you through the forum. Please send in a support ticket with as much information you can send. With out the MM confirmation active it only takes a click on the buy button to cause the transaction to be caused.

5. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

Hi,

I have the same problem here, right now.

My balance was about 464 MM, than I exchanged 5 cooper medals into 15 beams and 2 commet packs into 25 MM and (i think) 1.500 CC.

Result is: 329 MM. I don't get it.

Is there any deduction of MM if your mood or power level drops or whatever.

7benjamin9 | ID 9981179

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  6. truelinor

truelinor User

OH WOW. I wished I had known about this earlier!!! I accidentally* clicked on two different upgrades for houses that I did not want. Well, I wanted them upgraded, but I was going to pay the materials, not the MM, that's for sure! And one of them was over 400! I was SO upset! I had finally built up my MM and then it practically all vanished with that one pseudo click! The second one wasn't so bad, but I couldn't believe I did it twice! SO mad at myself! Now I have turned the confirmation on and it'll never happen again! Thank you!!!

* Yes, accidentally. My finger was over the left-click button, but I never pressed down. I think its just a sensitive!