metromoney

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Agootje16, Dec 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agootje16

Agootje16 User

last week i asked about my metro money but still no reply.

I had 190 metro money and the next day i had only 61, i did not buy anything they just disapeared.
    please put them back

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

As I showed you in your last thread on this subject. The game shows that you spent the Metro Money to purchase a building in the game. Here is the previous messaage.

"I went into your game and looked at your transaction logs. Here is your Metro Money transaction log for 21.12.2018. It shows you spent 129 Metro Money today to complete construction of a building or a stage of building. Have you turned on the Metro Money confirmation activity in the settings area of the tool bar."
    MetroMoneybuilding . create_place . currencyreal21.12.2018 07:25:36-129

Creating multiple threads in the forum for the same issue is against the Forum Rules. If you need additional information you can edit your previous thread. I am closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.