Missing City Credits??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Cr8tiveMayor, Jan 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,
    First time to write, though I have had a few strange occurrences before now. They were not as significant as the one I am now reporting/questioning.

I am "missing" approx. 300,000 - 400,000+ city credits for my city; I have been banking for a few large upgrades coming soon. The city credits were showing up fine when I logged out on the evening of 1/08/14. (8/01/14) This morning when I logged in, there is a significant reduction. What the heck???

Is there a way I can look at history to see where the credits are, how they were spent...see how this happened, etc?

Thanks so much,
    Cr8tive Mayor
    ID 6977805

2. Well, never mind I guess.
    I just noticed an expansion lot has been purchased without me realizing that it was purchased. How does this happen? I did not intend to purchase that particular lot anytime soon and I do not recall being asked the "are you sure" question. Interesting
    Probably not available, is there a reverse purchase option....LOL LOL
    ARGH this really has me aggravated!

Thanks,
    Cr8tive Mayor
    ID 6977805.

3. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Really sorry I have no way to reverse a land purchase. I can do it for new buildings and other things but the devs did not think to create a backward tool for any kind of upgrade.
    I do believe there are two screens to go through to purchase land though.:(

4. Thank you!!!

5. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Forgot to close this...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.