Missing Fingerpaintings

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Pyewacket, May 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyewacket

Pyewacket User

I click through on rentals and I will see multiple fingerpaintings pop up, but when I go to deliver them, there is one or even NO fingerpaintings.

Just now I carefully counted, there were 3 fingerpaintings from 3 different properties. When I go to deliver them, there were none.

Where did they go? Because I'm not getting them.

I am getting a few, but not as many as are being generated by my rental properties.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Pyewacket I am not sure what is exactly happening here. But, here goes trying to answer the question. The graphics of the fingerpaintings are for display purposes only. They are not accurate representations of the number of paintings you actually receive. The best way to check the number of paintings you received is going to your Warehouse and checking in the special goods section. It is frustrating in the begining but as your city grows and buildings develops. You will receive more of the items requested.

Thank you for the question. I hope this answered yours. If not write back let us know what information you need.

Please post your ID # in your posts, doing this makes it easier to locate which game is yours.

3. Pyewacket

Pyewacket User

Yeah, that's stupid. Surely you did NOT program it so that you display an icon for something of which you receive NO items. Its one thing to know that there is not a 1-1 relationship - 1 certificate displayed may mean 1 to x (where x is nonzero) certificates actually RECEIVED.

But to display the icon when you receive NONE of the indicated items is just plain bad programming.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

That is a slightly different question you should be given at least one painting for every building that gives you a icons. The animation could show a randomn number of paintings for every residence that givew you at least one painting in the the warehouse. If this is not happening then I will send the issue up the chain. Please post your ID # so they can find your city in the server.

5. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

Hello Pyewacket,

We could see that you are at the very start of the game, and what is more, you have no active event at the moment so we can't verify what is happening.

Please try to expand your city, having more houses allows you to get more drop items.

Also, let us know when you have a new event running - that is when we need to log into your account.

Don't forget to leave us your ID.

Thank you

BoardAdmin.
    Artisan

6. nothing further thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.