Missing Reward? Or not...I'm confused

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by sketchee1, Nov 1, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

I am completing the Halloween Event (Lv 19-24). Stage 5-7 rewards included 'permit(s) for item' and they appeared as 'Place It' permits in the designer depot, available free of charge. When I completed stage 8 I did not receive a 'Place It' permit for a Coal-fired power plant. I have the option of buying a permit and paying construction costs but that doesn't seem like a reward. Am I missing the reward or was the reward just the option to buy an additional permit? ID 9879877

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

The prize was an additional building permit for the right to build a coal fired power plant. Event awards can be either a place it item (a gold or buff background) or a building permit (a blue background). The number of building permits for any structure is limited to a certain number, so receiving a building permit is a great reward for a vital structuire like a power plant

3. sketchee1

sketchee1 User

Oh I see, thanks for the explanation. Yes, my citizens are power hungry. I didn't realise power plants were in such limited supply so an additional permit will be useful.

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

That is so true. All of the permits have limits but you probably have not run into many of them at this point in your city. I am closing this thread at this time. Have fun building your city

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.