MM Conformation Button

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sh1111, Jan 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sh1111

sh1111 User

What do we want??? A MM CONFORMATION BUTTON!!!!!!
    When do we want it??? NOW!!!!!!!
    Who's with me?

Somehow one of my houses was just upgraded for 50MM and I never even saw the window pop up for selecting the house!!!! I am so disgusted with this game right now. How many times does this have to be asked for before it is fixed.

Please everyone make your complaints known here! Maybe a boycott of buying MM would make them change their minds.

harley9883 and lordrick48 like this.
  2. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Got my vote again.

MM Purchase Confirmation Button

sh1111 likes this.
  3. Tamy

Tamy User

I certainly agree (though not with the capital letters and the exclamation marks ;)). Would it make you feel better knowing this has happened to everybody around here? And yes, you are not the first to suggest a confirmation button, and no, I never saw any response to this request so far.

Personally, I don't think boycotts are that effective. My advise is never to accumulate too much MM -- this way, you won't risk spending a large amount by accident. So: I do not declare that I will never buy more MM, but I will only buy it when I need it, and then only buy the amount that I need.

Incidentally, since making this decision, nothing seemed important enough to spend real money on...

4. sh1111

sh1111 User

Yes Tamy, I know this happens to everyone. I've seen many complaints on the forum. I just think it time for a change. And no, a boycott probably won't resolve anything, but the idea makes me feel a little better :).

I was trying to save up my MM to buy the last plot on my main city for 135MM. This is the second time in a week or so I've lost MM for no good reason. You're right there really aren't many things worth spending MM on anyway. I guess I'll just have to collect the 7 million CC to get that last plot now. I'm done with MM.

5. Sometimes the best option is to stop playing a game which one doesn't like. That BP is slow to do what is right has been known for a long time. That they don't bother to at least respond in a polite way is a bit iritating. If it is enough to stop playing is everybody's decision. I do like the game, I don't like BP's manners in these issues.

By all means post, post repeatedly, require response, if you think it changes anything, or just stop buying MM. I wouldn't consider a game worth a single second of lost sleep over that.

harley9883 likes this.
  6. sh1111

sh1111 User

That is the root of it. I love the game but hate the fact that one stupid little thing can ruin the fun.

I'm not going to quit playing but I won't be spending any money til this is fixed.

lordrick65 likes this.
  7. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

We've been all been there before, SH1111.
    Doesn't bring back your money I know, but a pain shared is a pain halved? ;)

I normally use my MM when I have it, so at least if an error is made, it's usually only for a few MM.

Skyrama had a confirmation button, so I see no reason why it couldn't be implemented on here, too.

8. The reason was hinted some time ago. The code is messed up and the devs don't know what to do with it. Or you could read it as a lack of skills, time, resources or concept if you want to. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Go figure! :)

9. When do we get some information on when the confirmation button that is desperately needed ,will be bought into the game. today my screen froze on logging in amazingly it cost me 19 MM:(, on a useless pack that pooped up :mad::mad::mad:

10. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Keep watching for the next week or so....

I cannot say more at this time.:rolleyes:

11. am cleaning my glasses as i type this :D

12. I know that you have to abide by the company rules and can't change anything on your own, so just for the record:

Am I correct to understand these words of the new producer

as the end of era when everything being worked on by the team is considered Classified info and is witheld from players to the last minute? I'm not impatient, it's only 9 days since the Producer's letter was published. Just want to make sure I understand Mr. Sephiroth's words correctly. I would believe it not to be very difficult to pick a few major issues the team is working on or looking into and make a quick post regarding them. :) Can you hear me Mr. Sepiroth? I will sure give it a few more days before commenting on this in PL Discussion thread. :)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  13. Doctor#3

Doctor#3 User

I agree this a high priority. As a coder, I can't imagine it being all that difficult, especially in Flash.

14. Geflin

Geflin User

I agree a MM confirmation button would be a big help: I have lost MM on clean-ups like brush and events items...because even though I click on the cc side of the existing button it reads it as MM. This can be very frustrating when you save MM to buy something needed or unique...then have to get more MM to replace what was accidentally spent. You guys have a great game and I know you do your best. Seems this is an easy fix tho :)

15. Oh my, do they really do their best? ? ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

16. its a work in progress ;)

17. Ok, seriously. How long has the game been around? Over a year? If you had say a company and used custom made management programme tailored for your needs and the vendor supplied this quality, how long would it take for you to start looking for another vendor? :)

18. super_emu

super_emu User

Grr, I just pushed a button again because the main page didnt pop up before I started collecting rent...lost 19MM on totally useless stuff.

19. Geflin

Geflin User

:rolleyes:welll, hmmmmmmm:cool:I hear ya

20. wizardelo

wizardelo User

there was some rumor that this might be implemented, maybe they forgot, so here's another thread bump so they know we still need this!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.