MM Conformation Button

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by sh1111, Jan 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would just like to add that I too have lost MM on several house upgrades, only my I feel my pain more because I do not pay for MM, it takes me ages to save up, even more so at the moment with the Cinema the way it is at the moment. Trying to save up to by land with MM to save my CC's. A few days ago I had over 60MM then I had 0. I felt really cheesed off, especially since it was one of my low level houses that upgrades to level 4, what a rip off. :(

A confirmation button cannot come soon enough in my humble opinion.:rolleyes:

sh1111 likes this.
  2. the techs should have implemented this feature at the last upgrade before introducing all the new items that can be purchased in the designer depot.
    it cant be that difficult a task:mad::mad:

3. carlsolly9

carlsolly9 User

Maybe they haven't done it for a reason, such as we use the mm's by mistake and some of us feel compelled to buy more, I have pressed the instant button on a few occasions and feel your pain.
    A confirmation button would be just the ticket

4. PirateLee

PirateLee Guest

Regretfully the reason that your house was upgraded was that somebody connected to the game in your house using your IP address upgraded it.

This is not a single step thing you had to be in that screen to upgrade the building.
    That being said I have and I will continue to place this request at the very top of the list every week.

5. thanks Lee we all know that it on your reports every week am sure we all appreciate your efforts and understands it is beyond your control keep up the good work mate :):D

6. sh1111

sh1111 User

I'm a little confused. I'm not saying that I logged in and it was mysteriously upgraded. I was in the middle of playing the game, collecting rent and next thing I know a house is upgraded without me knowingly clicking the upgrade button. The window never even popped up. If it did, it was so fast I didn't see it.

I appreciate that you are doing what you can in this matter. It's nice to see that someone cares, even if you are the only one. Thank you.

7. I've done that several times long ago. I call it a penalty for reckless clicking. When I collected rent faster then the game was able to follow by highliting the correct object it just jumped there before I could do anything to stop it, if I noticed that at the moment at all. My remedy was to slow down with everything I do on the playfield. And I also noticed that subconsciously I started to avoid collecting anything at the upper right corner because that is where the chances for misclick "special" offer purchase gets in the way. So haven't had any of these happening for the last several months.

That being said I sure am, as most of us, looking forward to the time when this MM purchase security feature is implemented and the risk of unvanted purchase will be greatly reduced.

8. wizardelo

wizardelo User

implement this feature already!!! let players decide what they want to spend their money on, and not the browser glitches and miss-clicks rule over this expensive resource.

sh1111 and skippyroo1980 like this.
  9. i hear you loud and clear wiz, clearly our new producer should include something in his next report to the players :)

10. billyjim

billyjim User

We all would like to see this implemented, yesterday rather than tomorrow.

[RO]Turel97 likes this.
  11. I too would like this to be implemented asap as I am sure we are not the only one's who have lost MM this way and like an earlier comment not all of us "buy MM" but save it to use wisely....
    Please can this be done.

Regards
    Mayor Concretejungle

[RO]Turel97 likes this.
  12. harley9883

harley9883 User

One doesn't have to stop playing, but if everyone STOPPED buying MM as I have, until they address some of the serious flaws in this so called gaming experience, I guarantee you they would they would fix them in short order.

13. Mutiple posts not allowed,
    look in game options then additional option click bottom tab to on
    thankyou and happy gaming

14. billyjim

billyjim User

harley9883 how to check if MM confirmation -- go to Game Options button, on the bottom of the screen on the left orange button. then to the top button additional options. The bottom check box is the MM security confirmation. This needs to be manually checked by the player.

Special note If you have to clear the cache for the game or your browser the default setting for this option is off. So anytime you clear these you have to reset this option.

Hope this helps you. Good luck.

15. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

@harley9883 "Today, I was told to check if my MM Confirmation was on, where the heck on this site do find that?????"
    Here it is: Currency Rework -Update
    The likelihood of a new player to find this before it is to late is somewhere between 0% and 0.01%.
    Of course default setting is: No I don't want any warning or confirmation as I love to spend MM by mistake :(

An extra warning, if you clear your cache or something like that the confirmation reset back to No Warning :eek:

16. Lafiera4

Lafiera4 User

Who would ever set a confirmation button for spending money to off? I can not understand why the default is for off. /mindboggle

17. billyjim

billyjim User

Laflera4 Welcome to the logic of the game.

nortoncommander likes this.
  18. I can tell you who. Clearly Big Point managers. And the reason why? Ask a question in General Questions section. See if they bother to respond. If they don't bother to offer a reasonable explanation, they can't be surprised of being accused of still supporting accidental MM spendings. Which I would find a rather dishonest pracise, if it was so. Go figure. :)

19. Lafiera4

Lafiera4 User

I do like that there is such a button now. I just find it kind of sad that the first thing I do when I log in to RC is check my confirmation on button.

20. harley9883

harley9883 User

I do the same thing each time I log in now, ..lost too much MM in the past. I asked RC to restore my last MM loss, with NO response from them at all. I think it's kind of obvious what's going on here.

I guess this is part of the gaming experience they want us to enjoy. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.