Modern Private Home

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by Elco, Aug 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elco

Elco User

Hi All,

Could anyone please tell me what are the needs for a Modern Private Home?
    This type of building can be bought for MM and I cannot find anywhere in the FAQs the description of this specific building in terms of max residents, revenues, needs etc.

I'd like to know if making a small investment of my MM could eventually pay off or if I better look elsewhere.

Many thanks already!

2. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

Hi Elco,

Here is a screen shot (no improvment)

[​IMG]

Bread Basket ==> + 200
    Smoothy Bar ==> + 320
    HollywoodDiner ==> + 140
    Donut Shop ==> + 600

Elco likes this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Hi Elco and thank you _Bosco_ for the timely answer. I never realized it was not in the FAQ sheet for housing. We will bring this up to the great ones and try and get this rectified. Thanks again.

Elco likes this.
  4. Elco

Elco User

Many many thanks indeed @_Bosco_ !

This is exactly what I needed to make my mind up and I appreciate very much :)

@s.c.lynx Could you also please have a description of the Thatched Lodge in the Residential Buildings FAQ Sheet added as this is missing too? Thank you!

_Bosco_ likes this.
  5. s.c.lynx

We will see it is not a quick fix as that these have to be started from scratch and we have to get information from the developers. Thank you again _Bosco_ and this is why the forum is so useful.

Elco likes this.
  6. Elco

Elco User

Thanks @s.c.lynx for your insight and feedback.

I fully understand it is much easier said than done as this task must be extremely time-consumming on top of gathering all the different information from the powers that be.

If I may add one little detail, for what it is worth? It looks as if the Sky Center's needs are fulfilled with the Gym and not the Pizza Palace as described in the breakdown sheet.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    tassie-devil likes this.
  7. s.c.lynx

Thank you once again Elco. We will look into it.

Elco likes this.
  8. djperro

djperro User

djperro
    bonjour quelqu'un pourrais m'expliqué comment prélever le loyer pendant la tache hebdomadaire,​

9. s.c.lynx

djperro - This is the English forum and all postings in the general forum must be in English. The only exceptions are in the sections that have been set up for specific languages. Also you should start your own thread rather than hijack an existing one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.