Money problem

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by T.STARK, Apr 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.STARK

T.STARK User

Has anyone exceeded 999.999.999 city credits? Is there everything ok with the game then?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

yes there has been a few players who have broken a billion City Cash. No issues that I am aware of.

T.STARK likes this.
  3. Eddie112

Eddie112 User

There isnt issues until you exeed 2,148 bilions.Keep in mind that 2,148 bilions is the uper limit on all values in this game. After this amount its even possible that your ballance show negative value in the playfield and the real cash only at the market depending on the amount sold or bought from the market. However, there is still life after 2,148 bilions.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    misseloe and T.STARK like this.
  4. s.c.lynx

Eddie112 Thank you for the information.

5. T.STARK

T.STARK User

Kinda magic value, but good to know. To avoid that issue u can invest in goods, maybe up to the same magic value each one.
    For my lucky I am far from that value, but my cash is growing quite fast and it is going anyway to destroy our accounts.
    Padlock please.

6. Eddie112

Eddie112 User

I’m not saying that you cannot have a net wealth bigger than this amounth, just to be carefull how you manage it. However the maximum qty that can be stored in the warehouse cannot exeed this value.
    Fyi the magic value is 2147483647 or 2 at 31-1 which is the maximum integer value in Java script.
    Have fun

7. T.STARK

T.STARK User

That is good informatic knowledge.
    Thx 4 ur info, Eddie112.

Eddie112 likes this.
  8. s.c.lynx

Eddie112 thank you for the insight into the game and Java script. We are closing the thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.