More Wholesaler Shenanigans!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by Esteban815, Aug 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Esteban815

Esteban815 User

Selling price caps are unreasonably low. Today, roof tile selling max is 500 lower than the lowest offer...pfffft!!! In addition, here's a new one, donut regulation. Never seen that one before. Bad moderator...you go to your room without dessert!!!

2. billyjim

billyjim User

Do not blame the moderators, they have no control over this. Bad programers go to bed with no dinner!!!

MillerWrox likes this.
  3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you billyjim. We as moderators do not have control or influence on the material price caps. The most likely cause for this is that some one has sold a large quantity of materials at reduced prices. Sending the cap price to drop.

4. RobertEarl

RobertEarl User

Why are the prices on bakery items so high? With only three (3) bakeries producing three (3) different items, production cannot even come close to demand. My bakeries are producing at 100% and are at the highest level. I spend all the rent money I collect buying doughnuts, bread & pizza dough. Bricks used to be outrageously expensive too but a market correction occurred. What can be done about the bakeries?

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  5. too bad they don't have the Easter event where you can get another bakery when you finish it!! helped me out a lot getting more from finishing them!!