mountain hut problem

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by sidonieke, Nov 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sidonieke

sidonieke User

I have mountain huts in the snow there I have to build them but the problem is that they ask for tomatoes and I can not build them there can not be found?

2. Elco

Elco User

There is a small strip of 5 regular lands (with green grass), below the sign to go back to your main city and then up to the left, which can be purchased one at a time. This is where you'll be able to build a vegetable stand with its own need fulfillment radius.

3. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you again Elco for the excellent answer.

Elco likes this.
  4. samuelni

samuelni User

bonjour j aimerais savoir comment peut on aller a la montagne.

peut on

desole probleme de traduction

Last edited by moderator: Jan 14, 2018
  5. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

sanyekni - You must post in English in the general forum, only exceptions are the foreign language areas. Also the Forum Rules do not allow multiple consecutive posting, the prefered method is to edit the original post. I have taken the liberty of combining your posts into one.

The mountain area becomes available after level 25 Check out this link for more information https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/mountain-playfield.27409/