Mountain Land Expansions ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wizardelo, Jan 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want more land?

1. Yes please.

44 vote(s)
    93.6%
  2. No, thanks.

3 vote(s)
    6.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizardelo

wizardelo User

right now i got alot of permits that i cannot place due to lack of space
    7 3x3, 25 2x3, 8 3x2 and 15 2x2
    we need more land!!!

2. I do too, but obviously we don't need to place everything. We can pick and choose from what was made available. :)

Appart from your unnecessary shouting at devs with 3 exclamation marks I do support the request for more land. :) Unnecessary because it takes a huge amount of time to plan for it to make it a propperly integrated part of the game and then to do the actual arts and coding. Patience is a treasured virtue my dear co-gamer. :)

wildheart50122 likes this.
  3. patience was a virtuous lady norton i second the motion for a mountain region :D:D

wildheart50122 likes this.
  4. I think you need to update your list Wizardelo. :)

Now call it a vengence. :p They didn't give you more land, but they gave you how many? 17? new buildings to sit in your inventory. :cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

5. -damidami-

-damidami- User

I think so, too ^___^

6. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i think 5 of them are on water, so thjey are doable. but the others.....

7. i might have to start bulldozing my prefabs soon:eek:

8. Hide them in your inventory. You can use them again when the new land comes. :)

9. thanks norton i will do that
    cheers ;)

10. Blindtiger

Blindtiger User

Expansions sound good. Although I have run out of the cheap decorations and just upgraded my city hall to 6th level so Currency is getting a little scarce. But still a new area to build into sounds fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.