Moving from Yahoo to regular site?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cold.Chris, Apr 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cold.Chris

cold.Chris User

Hi,
    I currently play on the Yahoo.com site. But I'm afraid of them dropping the game, or losing my progress again in some sort of change.

Is it possible to move my current game to the Rising Cities site, without losing my current city?

I don't know any passwords, concerning my Yahoo.com game.

Thanks
    Chris

cold.Chris | ID 8046658

2. billyjim

billyjim User

Yes you can do this. I did it several months ago when Yahoo was having trouble loading the game. I just went to the regular site and went through the procedure of having lost my log in and password. Picked up the game with out missing a beat. The only problem I had was waiting for a week before I did this. Good luck.

You could also try sending an email to the service department and see if they can get you this information directly. Any other suggestions folks.

wildheart50122 likes this.
  3. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Game progress is not saved on your yahoo account. It does not matter which portal you use to log in, your city will not be lost.
    Our official portal is www.risingcities.com

wildheart50122 likes this.
  4. Artisan

Artisan Team Leader Team RisingCities

In order to keep our forum organization, old threads need to be moved to Archive. They will be available there for you to reread whenever you need.

oie_OBmKNeFugIWe (2).png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.