My city or piece of it 2

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mjcryo, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -damidami-

-damidami- User

ok, I tried to make a whole image of my coast.

Now I have to upgrade several buildings, unlock the other sea plots and I have in mind 2-3 changes I have to do, but not now:rolleyes:

It's only cute, but for now it's ok. many many workers live here;)

[​IMG]

2. tomasewski

tomasewski User

All atractions on the beach ;) lvl 50

[​IMG]

3. Wizardelo, I want to see more of your city if you would please?

MillerWrox likes this.
  4. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i couldnt' resist such a request;)
    coast is filling up slowly ...

[​IMG]

ADDED: a big city needs loads of room for cars so i decided to put up a lot of garages :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    wildheart50122 likes this.
  5. I like it!!!! I like your style! I love the way that you have everything so well organized and all of your residences have what they need. In that regard, I'd have to say that we are much the same. It's obvious that you've been here a while too ... two easter lodges already and two rustic villages (or do I see the tip of a third?). I'd love to see more ...

6. wizardelo

wizardelo User

3rd and i got the extra ones from b-day event. my i have to find room for this easter one... but it going to be hard, i have no room to place anything right now, so i must sacrifice something...

7. I know the feeling. I have room for the Easter lodge from this event, but I will be giving up the land plots that I'd had planned for the scandanavian homes. As it is, I've been building up extra houses in my designer depot for building in whatever new land additions we'll be getting. I did finally make space for my RV, too.

8. My extra-crowded city:

[​IMG]

And my (hopefuly) beautiful coast:

[​IMG]

The construction site on the main city is a level 3 Expressionist Villa and on the mainland are 4 level 3 Water towers.

L.E.My stats:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    alibaba92 and Noordbrabant like this.
  9. Now, that's an interesting concept! I assume that you've gone far enough that you don't need to supply any needs except to just a few houses? And you have all of your farms and lumber mills on the island? Hmmm ... Now, without any student housing and without providing very many needs, how is it that you can keep your head afloat with the emergency system?

10. how did you get 6 Easter lodges?

11. wow! i only got 3

12. wizardelo

wizardelo User

so you dont play with emergency system nor the needs/supply part of the game.. hmm
    what do you live on, rent and market?

13. The emergency system is on, look closely in the high-rises area.

About the needs and supply, for now i have only two level 3 Smoothie bar and two level 3 Bread basket in the "Vintage Duplex" area. And, apparently, they are enough for me to maintain a PP/EP level constant (luckily with those Vintage duplex, they really do the trick).

14. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i see, interesting! i shouldnt post before coffee:) just noticed your emergency items/buildings ;)

15. Haha! With coffee in hand, I'm jealous that you can handle the EP you need. I just had to put my ERS away because I couldn't keep up with the 220,000 EP I need for each player to be contracted again. It's the only way I could think of to stock up on them. I COULD start over with new people, but then I'd be back to bronze medals and I BADLY covet the platinums,

16. wizardelo

wizardelo User

city evolution :

[​IMG]

small tower block L2, 3 and 4 in the first row, tho "small" might be an understatement

17. -damidami-

-damidami- User

Mine *.*!!!!! Yattaaaa!!! :p:p:p

[​IMG]

18. That looks like a big house :)

19. -damidami-

-damidami- User

super big! 3x4 !!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.