Mystery Building from the Flea Market

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by amaliagranata, Dec 5, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In another thread Dollars2 asked from which season the Mystery Building from the Flea Market was. He was told, and it is also in the Even FAQ, that it was from Season 2.

I've just opened my Mystery Building from the Flea Market and it is an Academy Fence, a decoration from Season 1.

Just wanted to point this out.

2. Eh bummer ! And I'm only doing it in hope of getting one of those Season 2 great buildings :)

3. nervo82

nervo82 User

Historical family home for me, looks like season 1.

4. Dollars2

Dollars2 User

I just got a modest cottege from season 1. Guess -Wizz- is going to have to modify his FAQ again. :D

5. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

I apologies for the misleading info. It seems mystery season 1 buildings have been smuggled in the event plaza instead crates of mystery season 2.
    FAQ has been updated.

6. It's sort of logical sequence. Mystery 2 are still the "Top model" only available for MM during special seasons. Mystery 1 being old now got into general game. Looks like reasonable commercial strategy. Not saying that is how BP ment it, just what it looks like. :)

7. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Since the mystery has been solved.
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.