Mystery of the Mystery Buildings

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by Yorksgirl, Dec 10, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yorksgirl

Yorksgirl User

I have been trying to get a flowerista and art gallery for years and yesterday I bought as many mystery buildings as I could afford (7) in the hope of getting the flowerista which is available this time. I know the result is random, but I didn't think it was possible to get something that wasn't available at the time. Three of my buildings were decorations and not even on the list. Is that normal? The rest were more buildings which need a flowerista, so I'm worse off than I started. The game seemed to be down for several hours yesterday and perhaps that had something to do with it. Thanks.

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

I feel your pain. I have been trying to get an Art Studio for five years with no luck. The Mystery building offers are generally split 50/50 between buildings and decorations. I would be interested to know what decorations you received? As you state the selection is randomn.

3. Yorksgirl

Yorksgirl User

Hi - I had a quantum gazebo and two topiary cubes, neither of which are on the list for the current mystery building event. I also got three Nexus Apartments and a Skydome House, but already have loads of those. I'm beginning to wonder if it is truly random or there are some useful items that have a lower chance of being selected, that way you have to keep spending your MM and hopefully buying more.

4. s.c.lynx

5. Yorksgirl

Yorksgirl User

OK, thanks. They didn't show up on the list when I clicked on it. I'm guessing then that what you see in the graphics when you click on the MB link is not necessarily what you are likely to get, or you could get something different that just isn't shown. No worries. Good to know. Thanks.

6. s.c.lynx

I am closing this thread at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.