Mystery season 4

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Jun 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. While looking for an answer about this missed event I came accross this. I'm sure many will be excited as this looks good. :)

https://board-en.risingcities.com/threads/geheime-bauprojekte-season-4-ab-28-06.30974/

It's the first time I might actually go for it, as every building seems worth it. Whatever you get, it's always win. Unless they filled in some rubbish prices and only marketed the good ones. That would be a bad joke, lol. :) :)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2014
    daniel23492 likes this.
  2. There are some cool deco
    Big Ben, Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, the Tower from Pisa, the Sphinx...

What are the other two?

Finally, I think this is a package worth buying.
    For the rest, there were residential buildings and decos, and was kinda not cool if you get a deco. But with this package, you know you'll get only decos so...It's preety good.

3. Hm, is it decos only? I thought it would be Residentials. :) Especially the bigger ones. :)

4. Big Ben
    [​IMG]
    1x1, +115 mood

The tower from Pisa
    [​IMG]
    2x1, +225 mood

Branderburg gate
    [​IMG]
    1x2, +225 mood

The Great Sfinx
    [​IMG]
    2x2, +450 mood

Statue of Liberty
    [​IMG]
    2x2, +450 mood

Carlson Castle
    [​IMG]

2x3, +650 mood

Eiffel Tower
    [​IMG]

3x3, + 1000 mood

P.S. Sorry Wizz, I couldn't help it!!

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
    *kimmi* and Metro11 like this.
  5. I think I would really like them bigger ones to be something different then just deco. Although the mood gain is great and they will surely look good. So now the spoiler might be the random algorhythm. I'd like each of them once, especially Eiffel Tower, The Great Sfings and Statue of Liberty. But will it work like that? :)

btw. great job, Daniel.

6. The Eiffel Tower would look simply awesome in my city!
    I already found it a place. :rolleyes:

Definitely the best package yet, from my point of view!

But I'm wondering if the price will remain 349 MM or not..
    L.E.On the Dutch forum says 349 MM.

7. Lot of money. :)

8. Lot of mood !! :)

nortoncommander likes this.
  9. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Norton going for the Statue of Liberty by any chance? ;)

They look fine, but I am most disappointed there's no residentials. I won't be using any of my MM on decorations, that's for sure.

10. Seriously considering. I do normaly buy MM decorations, those with better space/mood ratio to save space and amount of the same stuff. I've got loads of free or CC stuff in my DD, while some cool MM deco bought as income allows.

Agreed that at least some could have been Residentials.

11. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Maybe they are saving the residentials for today's event?
    Oh, wait...!
    :p

nervo82 likes this.
  12. Doggone

Doggone User

Yep. I'll sit these out as well. Don't want any more deco items. Hopefully season 5 will be all residential permits then? One can only hope.....

13. Arsuru

Arsuru User

Real-world landmarks don't usually interest me in games like this, so I'll probably pass until there's nothing else I want as I'm not going for a reconstruction. Already I don't like season 3 much except that Bohemian Cube, so I'll stick with 1 & 2 when I can. I guess they'll be coming around less often now. It's nice that it doesn't follow the same formula in a way though.

Though it does seem to make the mood/energy reduction mastery almost useless now. I guess we'll see what those level 75 buildings bring.

-MrMungo- likes this.
  14. billyjim

billyjim User

The only one I am interested in is the castle. So that means I will get six Big Ben, eight Eifel Towers, four leaning Towers of Pisa, seven Brandenburg Gates, eleven Great Sphinxes, nine Statues of Liberties, before I get the one Carlson Castle i desire. :D I hope they can be placed in the mountain and snow terrains. Statue of Liberty on the coast or on an island. :)

15. I think that the Eiffel tower will be the hardest to get because it has the most mode (1000 mood).

16. kuroyany

kuroyany User

So season 5, will be residentials only, I can only but hope.

-MrMungo- likes this.
  17. orev30

orev30 User

Got it !:p

[​IMG]

Metro11 and amiga1 like this.
  18. billyjim

billyjim User

Grey30 Congratulations Mon Aime :)

19. I got Brandenburg Gate and Big Ben. Two more to go.

marylis likes this.
  20. billyjim

billyjim User

Nortoncommander you are showing off again :cool:

Just got my Parisian Tower So am I going to have to buy all of the mystery building to get the one I want. :(
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    marylis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.