Mystery season 4

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Jun 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So finally I have Eiffel tower, Big Ben, and Brandenbury twice. Quite a good selection, really. Although I wished for Statue of Liberty. Don't have any more MM and am not going to buy any from this unresponsive company. Might be wasted investment with their unpredictability which equals unreliability. :)

Now I would need time and will to completely rebuild my playfields, as it's becomming more and more like junk yard. Any volunteers? Dami? :)

2. DAVE111116

DAVE111116 User

First 2 i bought i got leaning tower mood +225 and castle Carlson mood +650 not bad for first try.

3. Doggone

Doggone User

For anyone contemplating spending money on a specific mystery community - below is data from my season 1 and season 2 communities. I'm able to fit 34 houses within each of the art gallery/flowerista maxium radiuses. I personally prefer season 2 because even though it's less rent - it has more residents with less drain on mood/energy (though it isn't that big a difference - comes down to personal preference).

I don't plan on purchasing the season 3 or 4 permits - but I did a projection of season 3 using the same numbers of houses from my season 2 data.

NOTE: all homes are at level 3 with all needs fulfilled. I don't like RIs so I haven't done any mastery upgrades.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

season 3 projection
    [​IMG]

nervo82, marylis and TellusXIV like this.
  4. I got lucky in this morning I and I received:

[​IMG]

It took me by surprise, because I didn't expected to receive two Eiffel Tower, but it was a nice surprise.

marylis likes this.
  5. Hi all,

This is what i got...
    [​IMG]
    The one that is not from mystery building 4 is from mystery building 2 and it is called exotic terrarium and it is +100. Big ben is +115 mood so i got +215 mood today

hope you like it,

Thomas

6. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i got myself a bandenburg gate but it looks odd
    it says 3x2 but when trying to place it looks like 2x3 :( silly
    apart from that im loving this new mystery, 100mood/square at 349 MM is the best price in the game. im going to trash as many decos as i can and buy a few of these misteries.. will win mood and space!

7. marylis

marylis User

I think they look awesome, so for the first time I was tempted to buy a mystery building. I got the Pisa Tower. And I find it really difficult to restrain myself not to buy a second one.

8. Well, I guess BP hit the jackpot with this package. :)

I know what you mean. After I saw this 4 buildings, I was tempted to buy some more...So I bought 3 more.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  9. wizardelo

wizardelo User

if you think about it a fossile rock thingy is 700+ MM in my depot and these are 349 MM and i can get more mood out of them for half price!!

i got 10 :) but i think im going to log off until tomorrow so im not tempted to buy more.

10. Almost 800 MM :)
    And give the same amount of mood as the Sphinx.

11. I think rising cities is going to make a lot of money on these.

Good on them:)

Make more thing like this:)
    I love it:)

Thomas

12. marylis

marylis User

So, finally ...I couldn't help myself and I bought a second one. I will mourn for the 700 MM tomorrow. Right now I 'm waiting anxiously to see what the second gift box will reveal.
    Thomas you are right!

13. Hipshot

Hipshot User

I guess someone should tell Bigpoint that Castle Carlson has a footprint that is different between the normal view and the basement view. It's a 2x3 in one view and a 3x2 in the other. I can actually make it set off the playfield by placing it properly. Now, if they fix it, will it suddenly get a hunk cut off?

Taking bets.

14. Nadin

Nadin User

I think I' m very lucky! My first and only mystery building season 4
    [​IMG]

15. kuroyany

kuroyany User

Bought 2 & got 2 Brandenburg Gates. Which will now greet the 'coasties' coming into the city

16. -Wizz-

-Wizz- User

Thank you for point this out, we are already aware of this issue and our devs will take a look at it today.

17. billyjim

billyjim User

I was very sadden when login problems this weekend kept me from having more tries at the mystery buildings :( At least I got my one.

18. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i bet it is going to come back soon, thats what happened with mystery 3, they rolled it out again in 2 weeks :) do not worry.

PS: the eiffel tower is not so great, it takes 3x3 spot which is hard to come by nowadays. and its its only 100mood/square. the others are better mood/sq and also easier to find placement.

19. billyjim

billyjim User

I agree I wanted the castle. The randomness of the mystery building is what I hate about the mystery buildings. :(It is why I usually do not participate in them. :( Now if I could only get back into the game. :eek:

20. I hope in the future will get the Colosseum :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.