Mystery season 4

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nortoncommander, Jun 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wizardelo

wizardelo User

u made me look again at that poster!!! :|
    there is no colosseum , but i want one also. :D

2. BigWillem1

BigWillem1 User

they all are about 100mood/square
    1x1sq=115mood
    2x1sq=225 mood
    2x2sq=450 mood
    3x2sq=650 mood
    3x3sq=1000 mood
    but i agree with your placement statement

3. accelman

accelman User

Well, I love these decorations. Great addition to the game and all that --
    so I purchased 3 of them. And what did I get???

[​IMG]

One is great. I have no idea what to do with three. Those French are just so generous!

marylis and Metro11 like this.
  4. rossio

rossio User

There are also three of those in the real world :) just put one on each playfield

5. Only there are 4 play filedes

6. doormouse

doormouse User

i got big ben and leaning tower they look cool but not sure what the moods are for i.m new to the city do the moods help in any way sorry it i come across a bit thick ha ha

7. Tamy

Tamy User

We were all new at some point. One of the challenges of the game is to keep high energy and mood levels. Each building (except power stations) uses energy, and most buildings (except commercials) reduce mood. Decorations enhance mood, so they help to compensate for anything you build in the game.
    You can find your mood and energy meters at the top right part of the screen.
    Oh, and the small print: under certain level of mood your houses will hold less residents (as your unhappy residents will flock away from the city), and your rent will be reduced.

8. i love the effiel tower even though i dont have one it is cool because of the 1000 mood points. I have 2 castles,a sphynx and lady liberty I would really like to add the effiel tower to my collection. :):):):):)

9. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

I just save my MM till I need something, mostly deco.
    So it felt safe to buy my first lottery tickets ever as there weren't anything really bad in this lottery. Well 4 big ben would not be funny.

Put down 4 of them and after 7.5h.
    [​IMG]
    Oh two is bigger and have a construction crane, looking good :)

[​IMG]
    Completed now :cool: Drumroll

[​IMG]

Really well spent MM :):D

I am mostly a freeloader so mod/MM is important for me and this deco will not increase the cost on following buys as most other do.
    Looks great to :)

10. I'm pretty sure at least one of them must be mine. :) Just re-package it and send it over. :)

11. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

Dude, you need to fill your commercials

12. Hipshot

Hipshot User

You reach a point where the commercials are worth less than the space for another building. Of course with the new play fields, this pressure is mostly gone. But, for old time players, it's hard to break the habit of trying to stuff six pounds into a five pound sock.

13. -MrMungo-

-MrMungo- User

This goes directly against The Rising Cities's motive(?!):
    "I want to become the mayor of an amazing city, building it from a humble hamlet to a sprawling metropolis spanning multiple playfields. My objective is to expand my city to new horizons by constructing beautiful buildings, producing goods to stock in stores, and keeping my citizens happy by meeting their needs."

:p
    Commercials is the one thing that keeps me going. Without it, I'd just have buildings to collect rent from, with seemingly no obstacles, and just products to collect. Would get pretty boring pretty quickly.
    Think the game probably needs something new and fresh to keep it interesting for a lot of oldies.

14. accelman

accelman User

All right... I'll send you the statue in trade for... well, any other mystery deco! :D

15. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

They are students so they should be happy that they get a handful of raspberrys to fight over. Its a lot more then my workers get mohaha
    As the only thing they do is handing over some stuff at events they should be thankful that I don't run them out of my city :mad:

nortoncommander likes this.
  16. Ritterqa

Ritterqa User

I'm so happy that there is cover for the Czech Republic - Karlštejn Castle :)

rossio likes this.
  17. wizardelo

wizardelo User

i hope next time they include Dracula Castle also! i want a landmark from my country too.

daniel23492 likes this.
  18. We have many beautiful landmarks in our country. They could make an entire seasons just from landmarks from here..

19. Cool. I finally got my French Lady too. :)

20. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Gratz and welcome to the French Lady club :):D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.