Need Master Keys

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by tracynate, Dec 14, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkarl2

dkarl2 User

I think you'll find a difference of opinion on the value of the Loot-O-Matic ... I'm glad for you that your spins were fruitful, but my experience was less rewarding, with results ranging from 1 small oak tree (5CC cost, +2 mood value) to 5 MetroMoney.

Out of 13 spins, I had two awards that included CC, one for 17,000 and the other for 96,000 ... meaning I averaged less than 9,000CC per spin. Unless your Mayor Level is less than 10, that amount of CC is trivial.

How many spins did you take? 5? 10? 200? If you won those 40MKs in 5 spins, that's a pretty decent return, especially as those would have been free spins doled out by BP to get us interested in the new feature. If you actually did spend real cash to get the spin & buff tokens, then the comparative value of those 40MKs begins to drop precipitously.

Again, there are going to be some lucky players who win buildings and bundles of cash on every spin, and some poor saps who win 250 tomatoes on every roll, but, based on the conversations posted in the old forum, I think the average player ended up much closer to the 250 tomatoes per roll than the prime booty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.