nemuzu najed do pekarny

Discussion in 'Questions & Bug Reports' started by verasoudkova, Feb 15, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. muze mi nekdo poradit kdyz chci najet na pekarnu hra se sekne ?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

verasoudkova - I have tried to translate your question but I do not know what pekarnu means.

This is one reason that we require all postings in the main forum to be in English. Please try wording your question differently and post in English. Thank you.

3. Rosomack

Rosomack User

I suppose that "pekarnu" means "bakery" in genitive - this a beauty of Slavic languages. :D

4. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

Thank you Rosomack. I just could not get an English translation.

verasoudkova - I went into your game and started the production of rolls at your bakery and had no issues. Try again and let us know if you keep having the problem. Usually when this happens if you close out of your game and browser and restart them it will fix the problem; This does not work try a different browser to play the game, if problem solved you should be able to return to your normal browser and continue.

Let us know if situation has been solved or not.

Rosomack likes this.