new and improved me. (second round)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by promaster202, Jan 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi old friends im promaster102 (you remember him don't you?)
    i had to start a new game because my young brother came to the computer and found rising cities and some how he locked me out so i started a new round

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

Yeah I believe that. :D You just wanted to start over, be honest. :p I usually blame the cats for my problems. Well, the burning question is are you like "Arnold" in Terminator 2. Have you been new and improved.

3. Geflin

Geflin User

I once helped my friend Cody with his city for several months, even bought MM and got him several unique buildings. He was babysitting a five year old and she got on the computer when he wasn't watching closely enough, demolishing about 2/3 of the city. The kid is autistic and has ADHD, but she is pretty computer savy for her age. However, without someone standing there advising her what to click and what not to click........like they do in kids' games where they tell them via a narrator what they need to click....well, she just did not understand why this was not just part of playing the game (lol) ;) So yeah, it happens.:rolleyes:

billyjim likes this.
  4. im being honest and im not Arnold from Terminator 2 but for now im new and improved yes.

thanks @Geflin you see @billyjim thinks like that happen

billyjim and Geflin like this.
  5. Geflin

Geflin User

Is true, I know as I live-in babysit that same five year old child :p She loves watching me play with my City and I have one named for her as well that I let her help me with. You would be amazed at how much she understands the game now. In fact, I have no worries she's going to mess up my cities if I leave on up on the computer. Cody could have been a better babysitter, and he'd not have lost 2/3 of his city lol:eek::D It's like having a free "Rent Collector" as long as I am sitting right there with her making sure she does not do anything other than click on rent, collect or start production, etc. Of course, I don't let her do anything with the forum, or anything else that would constitute her being the actual player/user for the city; I just explain to her what things are, and tell her when I need something clicked on. She says when she's old enough to play on her own she wants to make her own city by herself. See there BP? Lifelong customer in the making ;)

billyjim and promaster202 like this.
  6. WereBo

WereBo User

Do you get commission for introducing new players? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

billyjim and promaster202 like this.
  7. but he wants to be a destroyer lolo_O:eek:

8. billyjim

billyjim User

I like this idea! I could use a second income stream. ;)

I wish more people would spend time with kids like you do. I see to many of the kids today where the parents or care givers just plop them in front of a TV or hand them the smart phone with an app and leave them alone for hours. Well done. Can we clone you. :rolleyes:

TellusXIV likes this.
  9. billyjim

billyjim User

I hope he grows out of this stage. He probably will. :) We all went through this phase in our childhood.

10. yea do you like the events

11. billyjim

billyjim User

If you are speaking of your new events yes. But you are crossing threads here.

promaster202 likes this.
  12. sorry

13. billyjim

billyjim User

I do it all the time. :p I get excited and forget which thread I am on. It is kind of funny sometimes to go back and read the thread and see a posting that has nothing to do with the thread. :D Thanks, I was afraid I was the only one that did it. :eek:

promaster202 likes this.
  14. welcome to my world

billyjim likes this.
  15. billyjim

billyjim User

We are not alone. Others have survived the apocalypse. :D

promaster202 likes this.
  16. :);):cool::p:D:rolleyes:

17. billyjim

billyjim User

Gotta go would send you a message direct but as usual can not get into game. good work bye for now.

promaster202 likes this.
  18. bye. you can type in in my profile page

19. Geflin

Geflin User

Thank you for the compliments, and sure go ahead and clone away (couldn't hurt, right?) I have several friends with kids who have me babysit, and I have always been good with children. Don't like to let a TV or computer do the job for me either. You have to interact with them, teach them, help them grow. Can't do that if you just give 'em a gizmo and tell them go away and be quiet & behave ;)

TellusXIV likes this.
  20. right you need to keep an eye on them(maybe 2);):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.