New content

Discussion in 'Game Discussions & Feedback' started by Fonulique, Oct 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fonulique

Fonulique User

will there be any?

2. s.c.lynx

s.c.lynx Game Administrator Team RisingCities

There does not seem likely at this time. But circumstances can change. We will have to wait and see.

3. Fonulique

Fonulique User

Ok, thanks for the reply. Seems kinda pointless to play now though

4. s.c.lynx

There are seventy five levels to work through. So it is a challenge.

StarostkaJana and Rosomack like this.
  5. Fonulique

Fonulique User

Yeah i hear you, but i've unlocked all buildings etc. Is it worth carrying on to play the same events over and over? I mean even re-running halloween / Christmas events would be a start

6. s.c.lynx

We continue to make the requests. The decision if it is worth to continue. That is a personal decision. I still play the game after all these years. I have been playing since the game was in Beta mode. I find new goals and challenges to make it interesting.

StarostkaJana, Eddie112 and _Bosco_ like this.
  7. nimeria

nimeria User

What to do who already reached 75 lvl? And I was kinda disappointed to see that there is no any gift after I took 75-th...and again the question about the new playing field-any chance for that?

8. s.c.lynx

For me Urban renewel projects, keep things happening.

StarostkaJana likes this.
  9. nimeria

nimeria User

When almost everything is maxed, in the Designer depot are x30-40-50+ houses of each kind and no space on the fields for new buildings for what upgrade we can talk about?

10. s.c.lynx

I redesign the fields with different looks and plans. It keeps me occupied.

Rosomack likes this.
  11. wrighty8

wrighty8 User

so your telling me you have the resources to change your playing fields whenever you want... i dont think so. stop telling people that spend there hard earned cash on this game to hang in there.. its a dead game been dead for years just filling there pockets of cash from people that are brain washed in to thinking theres a team of experts working on it.. prove us wrong.. i am no expert but opening up a new playing field would be the easiest way to keep a lot of people happy.
    wrighty8 4658170 ?? maybe

12. s.c.lynx

I have never told people to spend money on the game. I myself have not spent money on the game, except once for $ 2.99 US. I would love to see a new play field and have asked for it for years. I have made several suggestions myself to the "Powers that be". I will pass your comments on as usual.

StarostkaJana and MICRO10 like this.
  13. T.STARK

T.STARK User

For me it makes a sense cos (except town hall prizes) its brings MD.
    I 've got 11 areas in montains & 7 on island left to buy and it doesn't make a sense to me buy them cos I don't have enough md to buy properly buildings - each of them costs over 1000 md now for me!
    I can buy left areas to put decors on them, but I ve nearly 200% of mood - actually by upgrades' bug.
    The first thing should be all the bugs fixing, otherwise game doesn't make a sense really - all md sales should be locked up to fix time, but I understand it could be end of this game for everyone and really we all don't want that:confused:
    And really - I don't belive it make sense to do it for publisher (fix the game), if there is any interested in and if he didn't done that to this time:p

14. s.c.lynx

Thank you for your input. The message has been sent up the chain of command, as usual.

T.STARK likes this.
  15. 7benjamin9

7benjamin9 User

@T.STARK

The cheaper way of getting building permits is collecting platinum medals from emergencies. Platinum booster packs are filled with building permits.

Rosomack and MillerWrox like this.
  16. MillerWrox

MillerWrox User

@7benjamin9 I wish mine were. I usually get dreadful returns from Platinum Booster Packs.

T.STARK likes this.
  17. _Bosco_

_Bosco_ User

The same for me :(

T.STARK likes this.
  18. T.STARK

T.STARK User

Ok, but i need really specified buildings - it is only 3 kinds of them to the water terrain and 7 kinds to the mountain and snow areas. I ve hundreds of permits for rest of them, but no more properly terrains to buy.

19. Rosomack

Rosomack User

I notice the difference between "to have" and "not to have". :D