New Events Please?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Geflin, Nov 12, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Level 25+

Vitamin-X
    [​IMG]

StageRequiresRewards
    1259 Lumber
    [​IMG]
    Beams
    [​IMG]
    Experience
    [​IMG]
    2 Pool Table RI
    (epic****)
    [​IMG]
    2500 logs
    [​IMG]
    400 Beams
    [​IMG]
    1.000 Experience
    [​IMG]
    Buff Tickets
    [​IMG]
    2 Grill RI
    (luxury***)
    [​IMG]
    3520 Complaint
    Letters
    [​IMG]
    ---------13.000 Experience
    [​IMG]
    500 Prod. Points
    [​IMG]
    Spin Ticket
    [​IMG]
    4300 Balloons
    [​IMG]
    290 Paint Cans
    [​IMG]
    5.000 Experience
    [​IMG]
    500 [​IMG]
    Edu. Points
    2 permits for
    parade float'
    51200 Carrots
    [​IMG]
    1100 Corn
    [​IMG]
    1.000 Experience
    [​IMG]
    17.000 City Credits
    [​IMG]
    2 permits for
    'carnival tower'

2. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....Carnival a'la Mardi Gras <3. What would your "carnival tower" look like? Would looooooove a Bourbon Street style old French Colonial with an outside upper balcony and some plantation style columns with a porch.

billyjim likes this.
  3. billyjim

billyjim User

Lets see some designs please! Oops sorry I could not resist the temptation :rolleyes:;):cool:

4. carnival tower whit more decorations needed [​IMG]

Geflin likes this.
  5. [​IMG] parade float

Geflin likes this.
  6. Geflin

Geflin User

Novel idea, Mardi Gras and all. Thank you for adding your idea here. Let's hope we see some of this actually take place sometime in the near future:D

7. cfwh

cfwh User

Regardless of new challenge, PLEASE MAKE AN ART GALLERY A REWARD!!!!

Geflin likes this.
  8. Geflin

Geflin User

Good insight there! Easy fix for rewards in events needing more variety: offer some of the mystery building buildings...not as random mystery building permits but specific ones (like the ones that are commercial needs revenue related....art gallery and studio, botanic garden and flowerista). It would be a big help, especially to us who have won one half but not the other.

9. billyjim

billyjim User

I said on another thread eons ago. Why not let us choose one of the mystery buildings we need. This could be the reward as at the final step. But give us the option to choose the Mystery Building we need for our city. Since we all received different randomn rewards. This way we could complete our needs. With out diminishing the effect of the Mystery building.

TellusXIV and Geflin like this.
  10. Geflin

Geflin User

I think a special prize of a selectable Mystery Building as opposed to a random one is an excellent idea. I could use a botanical garden to fuel my flowerista I won once in a mystery building thing. Wouldn't have to keep buying flowers. Excellent idea, Sir :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.