new events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by promaster102, Dec 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geflin

Geflin User

I see you already did a Summer thingy...coool beanz!:cool:

promaster202 likes this.
  2. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Welcome back promaster :D Nice event....keep up the good work. Suggestion? Try posting your event idea and chart along with a poll asking if people would like to see that event done. Leave the poll open for a month or two. Maybe if the devs see a lot of votes and comments all in one place they will actually make one of your events. That would be super cool:cool:

promaster202 and piche413 like this.
  3. billyjim

billyjim User

Welcome back promaster202 been worried about you.

promaster202 likes this.
  4. piche413

piche413 User

Yes I think that it's a great idea to put it out there and see how many votes are cast. Hopefully there will be quite a few.

promaster202 likes this.
  5. so you mean this?: i will make a poll whit all the events i had done and see how many votes it casts? if yes,i can't because promaster102 started it(which it was me but i cant get in my own account)sorry:(. or:D i can make an other thread only for voting,but can i add to the existing poll when i have done a new event? if yes how?

6. Kiriana

Kiriana User

No...what I meant was create a thread in the idea and update pool....post one event idea (per thread) and then add a poll (when you go to start a thread it shows you how to do that right there). You don't have to do it all at once. Try posting your Summer event like this...and let's see how many votes we can get; here's a hint....like Geflin did for St. Paddy's Day (and thank you for putting your event example there, by the way;)). If the devs see a vote attached to an event idea, and a thread that is just about that event (with comments), maybe they will take some of these ideas seriously:rolleyes::oops::D

7. billyjim

billyjim User

Actually a single poll with all of the events and having the people vote for their favorites would be more useful. That would give a ranking of the desirability of the events. Having seperate polls would lead to having all of the events listed as equally desirable. We all would like to see any one of them for a change. :)

8. Geflin

Geflin User

I think what she's getting at is the devs already know there are a bunch of players who want a bunch of new events (or at least one or two). What if you posted ten different events and each one got ten votes? If you are the devs, and can only do one new event (for argument's sake) which would you choose? Not to mention, if charts were included to show what the event would look like, and ten events were posted, the poll post itself would be several pages long. The point of a thread/poll for an event would be to isolate it so the devs are more likely to take note of it specifically. Part of why they might not be doing much in the way of new events could very well be the sheer magnitude of suggestions and how such are scattered across dozens of threads. I do agree that maybe a listing of event types and a poll (like they did with the new play filed) would work well....but I think our chances of a new special event (like St. Paddy's) are better if it is presented as a stand alone idea.

9. i have an idea: i can post the summer event alone (like geflin did) and the rest i will make an other thread whit all the events i have done and post the requirements and rewards or i will give you the page number there are the events (eg: carnival is in Page 1). and after i do some more events i will make part 2 of the thread poll. understand?

billyjim likes this.
  10. billyjim

billyjim User

All we can do is try. Promaster202 you are awesome, I know I have said this before but you just are :cool:

promaster202 likes this.
  11. Geflin

Geflin User

I concur with Sir Cat :cool:

12. sorry billyjim i didint see it. :(

13. billyjim

billyjim User

Never mind you saw it this time.

promaster202 likes this.
  14. Good evening,

what a good idea, I like it. :)

Yours Sincerely,