new events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by promaster102, Dec 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thanks.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

Looks good to me. Only suggestion New Years event 8-24 levels 1 and 2 seem to be to simple to accomplish. Remember special events are run for nine days. Therefore, should require some challenge. Then also you jump up a lot for level 3 requirements. Maybe double or triple the beams, logs, and lumber. :)

promaster202 likes this.
  3. look now :);)

billyjim likes this.
  4. billyjim

billyjim User

Better in my opinion. More of a challenge and more evenly spaced. You work fast.

promaster202 likes this.
  5. used to do events in my real city for the feast every year.(this year too)

6. tomorrow i will make some new quests: super chef contest (very hard) and fiesta (easy)

7. Geflin

Geflin User

Great ideas :) Would like to see some of those Epic RIs be the rent/needs revenue increasing ones (Satellite dish, Bar, Tanning Bed, Fridge, Fireplace, etc.). Especially the needs revenue ones. Here's another (big) prize idea; a "permit" for one free 7x7 plot of land from a playfield, which would be a 4th or 5th stage prize.

promaster202 likes this.
  8. billyjim

billyjim User

This is a great idea but does not help once you reach a certain level in the game. :( You all ready have bought all of the plots and can not get any more.

Geflin and promaster202 like this.
  9. so i need to delete the permit rewards?

10. fiesta
    remember the car show,mayor?. whey had so much fan they wanted to have a feast here.why don't we help them out?

you will have brand new Decoration item!
    ground fire works (1,000 mood grains)
    Level 10-14

StageRequiresRewards
    15 Beams
    [​IMG]
    40 Logs[​IMG]
    500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    5.000 [​IMG]
    City Credits
    2 Dishwasher
    (fancy**)
    [​IMG]
    20 Lumber
    [​IMG]
    15 Beams
    [​IMG]
    750 [​IMG]
    Experience
    5.000 [​IMG]
    Prod. Points
    3x Flatscreen
    TV (****epic)
    60 Fir Trees [​IMG]
    50 Bricks
    [​IMG]
    1.000 [​IMG]
    Experience
    25 [​IMG]
    Metro Money
    1 Satellite Dish RI
    (****epic)
    [​IMG]
    Flags
    [​IMG]
    150 Flagpoles
    [​IMG]
    1.500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    2.500 [​IMG]
    Edu. Points
    200 Donuts
    [​IMG]
    5200 Snacks
    [​IMG]
    100 Donuts
    [​IMG]
    2.500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    25.000 [​IMG]
    City Credits
    1 permit for 'ground
    fire works'

11. Level 16-24

StageRequiresRewards
    1200 Beams
    [​IMG]
    40 Logs[​IMG]
    500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    5.000 [​IMG]
    City Credits
    2 Dishwasher
    (**** epic)
    [​IMG]
    2 230 Lumber
    [​IMG]
    450 Beams
    [​IMG]
    750 [​IMG]
    Experience
    5.000 [​IMG]
    Prod. Points
    3x Flatscreen
    TV (****epic)
    70 Fir Trees [​IMG]
    60 Bricks
    [​IMG]
    1.000 [​IMG]
    Experience
    25 [​IMG]
    Metro Money
    2x Satellite Dish RI
    (****epic)
    [​IMG]
    Flags
    [​IMG]
    250 Flagpoles
    [​IMG]
    1.500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    2.500 [​IMG]
    Edu. Points
    2 Home Gym
    (luxury***)
    5300 Snacks
    [​IMG]
    300 Donuts
    [​IMG]
    2.500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    25.000 [​IMG]
    City Credits
    1 permit for 'ground
    fire works'

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  12. Geflin

Geflin User

That's no problem: just make that a prize for lower to mid Levels, say under Level 45, and for the remaining 30 Levels make it an equivalent CC award, which at that point would be like, what, 5-10 Million CCs? And, no, Promaster, this was only the suggested 7xy land plot permit (which doesn't even exist yet). Your permit rewards are good. I was only pointing out that a variety of epic RI's would be good because it's hard to get the ones that increase rent/needs revenue and easier to get the ones for mood/rent timer. I added the plot permit thing almost as an afterthought.

promaster202 likes this.
  13. billyjim

billyjim User

Ditto :D

What would really be nice would be able to trade the rewards for equivalent or lesser rewards. Rather than CC's how about Experience Points since it takes a few million to level up in the post 45 territory.

promaster202 likes this.
  14. look now:)
    and the feast ok?

15. tomorrow i will post my last event but if some of the devs respond i will make more

16. Geflin

Geflin User

Look, there goes a dev now......oh, wait, false alarm. It's just another White Rabbit:rolleyes:

promaster202 likes this.
  17. @ geflin :p
    we read all posts in every forum, for a new event it will take up to a year or more maybe and then nothing will be advised till the day before it becomes active

promaster202 and Geflin like this.
  18. Geflin

Geflin User

See,promaster, they ARE listening. And, we have given them so many new ideas recently...plus there are all these bugs they are focusing on first. You got a response, so now you have to keep posting new event ideas:p Just remember, the more ideas they hear, the more likely they will think one or two of them may very well be good in the eyes of a majority of the players. In the coming year(s) we will see these ideas come alive if we are patient. For most of my first year playing the game, I talked and talked about the need for more land. Now we have three additional playfields and several new types of residential buildings, as well as unique production and commercial buildings. I voted on the new playfields too, so can tell you firsthand the devs do indeed hear us and act on what they hear. I may rib about White Rabbits and Bugs on the Wall, to lighten the mood, but you will also see I am constantly speaking up in favors of the mods and dev team. To all you White Rabbits out there, a big THANK YOU from all of us Alices:D

promaster202 likes this.
  19. thanks about you (and all the devs) to listen to us and sorry if i was rode

will do.(the next event i will post will be very hard whit tofu dogs:),logs:),bucks;) ecc............;),and will make some new production goods to whit long and short hours.:D

20. billyjim

billyjim User

You do not have to limit your ideas to what has all ready been done, Tofu dogs. Feel free to be creative. It is true that they will more likely doing something in their repatoire. But, new ideas are what we are good at, and you never know what we might come up with. I still like the idea from about a year ago foor growing lemons in the farms to make lemonade in the breweries for a spring / vernal equinox event.

promaster202 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.