new events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by promaster102, Dec 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Level 15+

StageRequiresRewards
    mechanics
    200 Tools
    [​IMG]
    1.500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    15.000 [​IMG]
    City Credits
    2 Bar
    (classic*)
    [​IMG]
    2310 shovel 390
    volunteer
    workman
    [​IMG]
    12.500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    15.000 [​IMG]
    Prod. Points
    2 Washer RI
    (fancy**)
    [​IMG]
    3300 signs190 Police
    cadet volunteers
    13.000 [​IMG]
    Experience
    100 [​IMG]
    Metro Money
    15 [​IMG]
    Silver Medals
    4200 Lemonade
    [​IMG]
    --19.500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    15.000 [​IMG]
    Edu. Points
    2 Pool Table
    (epic****)
    [​IMG]
    5220 cement
    [​IMG]
    200 cement
    trucks
    25.500 [​IMG]
    Experience
    250.000 [​IMG]
    City Credits
    1 permit for
    'mechanics
    Cabin'

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  2. Special Items
    mechanics
    - drop from WORKER residents when collecting rent
    shovel
    - Produced in brickyard
    Production Time: 4h
    Production Points: 120/190/210
    Base Output: 200/400/500
    signs
    - Produced in limber mill
    Production Time: 3h
    Production Points: 120/190/210
    Base Output: 100/200/300
    volunteer work man
    -drop from WORKER residents when collecting rent
    cement trucks
    drop from CAPITALISTS residents when collecting rent
    Police cadet volunteers
    drop from STUDENTS residents when collecting rent

3. billyjim

billyjim User

I kinda of like it. In City level 10-14 level 3 you recieve 190 lemonade as a reward and level 4 you need 120 lemonade for the event. Interesting. Would you not need the signs and police before you need the tools and the workers in a real emergency.

I would change the work man to volunters workers; Police man to Police cadet volunters, makes more sense to get the citizens to volunteer to help out the city. In American English Shovels would be more familar than Diggers, but then in British English Diggers would be fine. Maybe Spades would be a compromise slightly awkward in both venecular or diggers is fine.

Last bit of book keeping - Did you mean cement trucks, not cement tracks. Darn auto correct. :eek:

promaster202 likes this.
  4. in my real city first the workers and tools go and then police man and sings go
    yes i meant cement trucks.
    (look now:D)

5. piche413

piche413 User

Really sorry to hear about your accident. Speedy recovery and take it easy. Hope to hear from you soon.

promaster202 likes this.
  6. Geflin

Geflin User

Thank you, and thank you, respectively (promaster & billyjim). As always, enjoy your end of these conversations as well:D As a matter of fact, promaster, take a gander at the threads for "Will There be a St. Paddy's Day Event" and also "St. Paddy's Day Revisited", and if you'd like, work your magic with that. May be a bit difficult what with clovers and rainbows and pots of gold, etc. but I have faith in your abilities ;)

And yes, devs, please do take at least some of this stuff and make it work? I too know how busy you are, and have been. But the players are telling you what they'd like to see, and have done much to give you something to work with instead of just saying "give us something new". Would like to think (as with the new playfields) that you indeed will give us something in the near future ;)

promaster202 likes this.
  7. Geflin

Geflin User

Did not notice this before posting my other reply. Sorry to hear of your mishap. Praying for your speedy (and as comfortable as possible during) recovery.

promaster202 likes this.
  8. billyjim

billyjim User

Promaster202 So sorry to heare about your mishap. :( Get well soon. Be well. Praying for you also. Sending as much good energy we all can to help you heal. To Promaste202 friend do not worry about spelling or grammer errors it is more important to know what is going on. Thank You for your help.

[​IMG]

promaster202 likes this.
  9. billyjim

billyjim User

Thanks for the update. How do they list his condition. Good, bad, serious, dangerous, life threatening, etc. Friend oif promaster202 give your self a nick name so we can call you something other than you.

promaster202 likes this.
  10. piche413

piche413 User

Yes a nickname would be nice and Thank You for the update and tell him that like billyjim says I will keep him in my prayers also.

promaster202 likes this.
  11. Geflin

Geflin User

Am sorry to hear so much damage. May you be blessed with a complete and speedy recovery, and as little pain and discomfort during such as can be. I do so enjoy your presence here in the forum. Yes, promaster's friend, thank you for keeping us updated...and please do get a nick name ;) Mayhap the Owl shall dub thee "Ghostwriter" since thou are doing the writing for our friend. Just don't try a fly-by, Ghostwriter, the pattern is full (oh, wait a sec, that's Ghostrider...funny, those looked like F-14's not motorcycles):rolleyes:

promaster202 likes this.
  12. billyjim

billyjim User

Awesome news Ghostbuster. Love the name. Tell Promaster to do as told and get better. Thank you for the update.
    [​IMG]

promaster202 likes this.
  13. billyjim

billyjim User

We are praying for his speedy recovery. Thanks Ghostbuster.

promaster202 likes this.
  14. Geflin

Geflin User

Yes, our thoughts and prayers are with you promaster. Thanks, Ghostbuster.

promaster202 likes this.
  15. piche413

piche413 User

Thank You Ghostbuster and sorry to hear about the setback. Tell him to take it easy and be patient with his recovery. We'll all be here awaiting his return to full form.

promaster202 likes this.
  16. billyjim

billyjim User

If I am reading this right. Oh my god. Is this how the doctor feels now or when they were eleven (11). If now get him a new doctor. Keep us informed. Thanks Ghostbuster.

promaster202 likes this.
  17. Geflin

Geflin User

That sounds like a conflict of interests to me. If I were promaster I would ask for a new doctor. Hope that he is doing better now. Will add promaster's safety to prayers.

18. billyjim

billyjim User

Thanks for the update. Keep us informed Ghostbuster

promaster202 likes this.
  19. Geflin

Geflin User

I should hope that other doctor has been reported to the authorities for attempted murder? Hopefully promaster will pull through alright...prayers given for his safety and healing. Thank you, Ghostbuster, for the update.

promaster202 and billyjim like this.
  20. Ok folks, I'm sorry to be the one without a sense of humour, but this thread is supposed to be about an idea for a new event. It seems to have gone rather off topic, and turned either very serious (I hope not!) or quite sick.

Either way, I think we need to get this back onto the topic of Promaster's Carnival event which is very well presented.

TellusXIV, Geflin and promaster202 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.