new events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by promaster102, Dec 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piche413

piche413 User

Please keep us posted on his condition. Thank You Ghostbuster.

promaster202 likes this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

promaster202 likes this.
  3. so @strider_legs we can delete the massages about promaster 202's updates and post them in @billyjim 's topic?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  4. Geflin

Geflin User

Yes, promaster does present his carnival event idea (and several others) very well. He has some awesome ideas. Please do pass them on to the team for him and for all of us? And thank you for complementing him on his idea...he has worked hard on these event ideas, and needs positive feedback like that :D

promaster202 likes this.
  5. thanks

6. Geflin

Geflin User

You are welcome, and promaster really does put his ideas down well. I could not do those event charts if I tried ;)

promaster202 likes this.
  7. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Ooooohhhhhh, Carnival...just what a girl needs! Good beer and cheap beads :) Looks like you put a lot of work in on this promaster, thank you. Yes, let's do this thing!:p:D

Loricsg and promaster202 like this.
  8. Do you likevthe other events too.?;)

9. Loricsg

Loricsg User

Super fun ideas! LOVE the beads - I'm sure students would toss them at us. :)

promaster202 likes this.
  10. agree
    You can try geflin

11. Geflin

Geflin User

Bring on the floats and the beads, b'golly!

promaster202 likes this.
  12. Kiriana

Kiriana User

Yes, all your event ideas look good. Thank you for taking the time to do these. Now, if they would just give us a few of them to actually play, that would be peachy:oops:

promaster202 likes this.
  13. A new event, which my citizens will welcome, they are also needing other forms of rest and recreation.
    My citizens would like to see a cruise liner so that they can go on a holiday our shore playfield is the perfect location for a cruise terminal for the cruise liner to dock and and take my citizens for a holiday

promaster202 likes this.
  14. i 100% agree. promaster202 will make the an event about the cruise liner after the thanksgiving event.

promaster302 likes this.
  15. good one. i like all your events:D

16. thanks

17. billyjim

billyjim User

Now if we could only get the time lag between concept to introduction (here is where a message saying we are considering this one or there are issues with that one would help) to something reasonable. I am aware it does take time. But to float an idea and to hear nothing is so discouraging to a creative mind. So please keep up the encouragement everyone. :D

promaster202 likes this.
  18. Geflin

Geflin User

*starts singing to tune of song by Sting* "Message in a bottle...message in a bottttttttttttttttllllllllllle..."

promaster202 likes this.
  19. what is in the bottle? what is the massage about?

20. billyjim

billyjim User

Sorry American Pop culture from the nineties. Showing our age again.

promaster202 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.