new events

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by promaster102, Dec 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. love you event. can we have it this year dev team. please whit a cherry on top.
    [​IMG]

promaster202 likes this.
  2. billyjim

billyjim User

It would be nice but it does take time to write the necessary code and test it before it could be put into the game.

promaster202 likes this.
  3. JoolsTwo

JoolsTwo User

if you are thinking of sporting events, let's have ones with an international appeal rather than just USA. Ice hockey and baseball aren't that popular elsewhere.
    TDF would be fun (or tour de RC, RC gyro ) as we could have bikes going round the sreets while it was active, like with motor bikes during biker week. Energy bars / drinks could be made and drinks bottles as street boulders.

billyjim and promaster202 like this.
  4. billyjim

billyjim User

That is so true but we all see the world from where we are from. :oops: I would love a Cricket match, we had the world cup and winter olympics last year any other suggestions? :cool:

5. tour de rising cities and summer Olympics?

sorry guys and girls today i have a lot of work to do in my office so i cant post new events sorry:(

6. billyjim

billyjim User

That is fine. You have all ready done so much have a great day.

7. so do you want me to stop? and:eek:o_O:) thanks

8. billyjim

billyjim User

Of course not. :eek: But feel free to take a day away with out guilt. We all have a real life to live. :D

promaster202 likes this.
  9. looks like im in for a hard working week. sorry but no events this week sorry.:(

billyjim likes this.
  10. TellusXIV

TellusXIV User

Don't be sorry, we are happy when you put up a new event but we don't demand one every day :)

promaster202 and billyjim like this.
  11. billyjim

billyjim User

So true. :cool:

promaster202 likes this.
  12. thanks but today i will post a new event that geflen told me in in game massages. (if you people want a event massage me in in game massage and if you want you can add me as friend)
    Thanks billyjim.

13. brucenic

brucenic User

You've done a lot of great work with these events - thank you for that.
    Just a little suggestion; Do you want to add higher levels to some of them? Say 30-50, and 50+ ?
    It has been noted many times that players who have been here longer are bored with events and the rewards are no longer the huge bonus that they originally were. To me, the lumberjack cabin was once a great prize - now I'm not really bothered since I have about 20.
    Keep up the good work!

promaster202 likes this.
  14. will do. do you have an event in mind

15. brucenic

brucenic User

You can choose which event you think would be the most suitable; I don't mind.

I point I'd like to make: Production is maxed out at about level 26, certainly by level 30. So an event for a level 50 player should not be asking for more production items. It can ask for more drops (as there will be more houses) and it can ask for more boulders as there will be more roads. 2 times the number of drops and 1.5 times the number of boulders seem reasonable to me.
    Possibly production from fisheries, ranches and dairies could be included though.

Thanks again.

promaster202 and billyjim like this.
  16. billyjim

billyjim User

Also rewards could be geared for the higher level player RI's should be epic; Commercial buildings and or production facilities; Building Permits for Nuclear or Hydro Power plants instead of Coal Plants: High value mood inhancing decorations; Mountain and Seashore items as rewards; etc.

TellusXIV, promaster202 and brucenic like this.
  17. like your toughs but will make it Wednesday. and sorry @Geflin i didint make your event. will make it Monday

18. piche413

piche413 User

I have to agree new events with drops from the brewery, ranches, dairy and fisheries. I can part with some of my inventory from them. They sell for cheap in the marketplace. Forget about the brickyard as it takes so long to build up any inventory.

promaster202 likes this.
  19. the next week i will be at work from 1am till 00 am

20. JoolsTwo

JoolsTwo User

me too, but would the USA make of that!

promaster302 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.